REVOLUTIONARY OPPORTUNITY IN THE WORLD OF ALLOY WHEELS - IT'S PROFITABLE!
EARNINGS POTENTIAL UP TO
15-20% OF SALES NET PROFIT!
Are you a business person, a car lover, perhaps both and want to build wealth?
If yes, then we should talk.
Rapidly Growing Market - WORLDWIDE!
There are an estimated 250 million vehicles in the US and 1 billion worldwide. Over the last 10 years, the car industry has shifted from steel wheels to aluminum (alloy) wheels. Not only because they look better but also because they are lighter and offer better gas mileage with weight savings and better performance and handling. It is estimated that 90% of passenger vehicles have alloy wheels.
Demand for our service
Alloy wheels are expensive. The rising supply of alloy wheels in the market, combined with deteriorating road conditions, inadvertent wheel damage while using one's car, increased collision accidents which lead to repair needs, all drive the opportunity for an affordable alloy wheel repair or replacement solution. Customers are everywhere! The next time you're in a parking lot or stopped at a traffic light, look at the alloy wheels on the cars around you. Whether the wheel face has been scratched by a curb, or bent from a pothole, it is highly likely that at least one wheel is damaged.
Welcome to Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists (AWRS) - the world leader in full service alloy wheel repair and wheel replacement. With over 14 years of industry experience, and the first company to provide mobile alloy wheel repair in a fully enclosed workshop, AWRS provides the highest quality wheel repair & replacement services in the industry. Our established, worldwide network of over 140 franchisees operates under a proven business model that includes technically superior equipment, fully trained and company certified technicians, a lifetime warranty on all repairs, and access to over 180,000 remanufactured OEM wheels.
Repair/replace/personalize - examples of our exceptional services
Business-to-business solutions - wholesale & retail
We service the customers of:
Our wholesale business provides service to pre-own departments of auto dealerships, rental car fleets, insurance companies and auto auctions. Our retail business is provided through our partnerships with service departments of auto dealerships, tire stores and body shops. These points of distribution produce hundreds of daily opportunities to serve your community and make above average profits.
Proprietary repair processes - performed through one of our patented production units:
AWRS offers an on-site solution to repair cosmetic damage & bends on wheel from a mobile workshop. Wheels with severe damage, require welding, CNC machining or powder coating are sent to an AWRS remanufacturing facility.
Outside the USA
We welcome Master Franchisees within countries to develop a network while also operating a territory to include remanufacturing facilities. Our franchise division can help you understand the significant opportunity as a master. Our individual smaller territory franchise allows its operators to start with one mobile unit/or fixed shops and, through our proven aftercare program, advance by adding additional mobile units and eventually a brick & mortar remanufacturing shop should the marketplace warrant it. We have current franchisees with as many as 20+mobile units plus a repair shop. We and/or our Master Franchisees assist franchisees structure the best COUNTRY/LOCAL solution between mobile, fixed shop, and remanufacturing.
Why join Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists?
- Multi-million dollar revenue streams with exceptional margins for sophisticated operators.
- Owner/operator franchises available for smaller markets internationally or within a country's existing network.
- Patented or patent-pending equipment and processes, the most advanced and exclusive in the industry. Our processes meet or exceed OEM structural and environmental safety testing criteria.
- We are THE preferred or have contractual agreements with OEMs, Insurance Companies, Tire Retailers, Rental Car Agencies, and Auto Auctions that yield millions of dollars for our franchise network.
- We provide you with daily business from tire & wheel insurance providers through our Claims Department.
- We are an established brand with over 140 franchisees operating in the US, Canada and multiple countries worldwide.
- Our Corporate office includes Business Development, Accounting, Operations, and Training Departments designed to assist you in developing and growing your business.
- Alloy wheel repair is a GREEN initiative. It conserves the energy and resources required to create a new wheel.
We guarantee that you will never have a more enjoyable, challenging and financially rewarding opportunity in the automotive sector. Contact our Franchise Development Department for more information.
Worldwide leading Brand with #1 rated support, training, and market solutions.