WELCOME TO BEST IN CLASS EDUCATION CENTERS -
WHERE LEARNING LASTS A LIFETIME.
Students these days face a competitive educational world. They need to work harder than ever before to be noticed by the best colleges, while their current schools are being judged – and funded – according to their own academic performance. That puts a lot of pressure on students to do their very best. Our goal at Best in Class Education Centers is to motivate students of all ages to make the most of their school experience. In engaging after-school, weekend and summer sessions, Best in Class instructors help students become proficient in mathematics and English so they can not only keep up in their coursework but in many cases move ahead of the school curriculum.
But it's not enough just to improve grades and test scores. Best in Class also encourages students to develop analytical and reasoning skills that will prepare them for a lifetime of learning. Through the use of student-tailored teaching materials and the guidance of enthusiastic instructors, students at Best in Class are instilled with a real love of learning.
This is the concept that has guided our multiple education centers, from the founding of our first facility in 1990 in Ontario, Canada, to our expansion into the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. Now our multidisciplinary instructional and management team is ready to extend the Best in Class concept to more communities with the help of franchisees who share our passion. We have dedicated our organization— and our backgrounds in civil engineering and education—to preparing young people for the demands of our technological and information-driven world. Please join us in our mission by becoming a Best in Class Education Center franchise owner.
"The philosophy behind Best in Class Education is as powerful as it is simple: we teach whatever the student wants to learn. That's it. No scope is too narrow, no subject is off limits. It's education the way you want it: your way."
– Aaron Dilley, Manager/Instructor, Best in Class Education Center
A special synergy of staff, students and parents at Best In Class
Our centers offer:
- Instruction in mathematics, from arithmetic through calculus
- English instruction, including vocabulary, grammar, reading, and writing
- Help with SAT and ACT preparation and college applications
- Private tutoring in a wide range of subjects
- Development of analytical skills and good study habits
- Small class size
- Learning at their own pace
- Individual attention from enthusiastic staff
- New confidence
NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO CONSIDER EDUCATION AS YOUR OPPORTUNITY IN BUSINESS.
- Convenient after-school and weekend schedules
- Tailor-made teaching materials
- Higher grades and test scores
- Happier, less frustrated kids
After-school programs are increasingly being viewed as a key component of a child's education. The National Study Group on Supplementary Education said recently, "Just as health does not begin and end in hospitals, education does not begin and end in schools.
The Institute of Education Sciences agrees. "With an increasing focus on school accountability and student performance, out-of-school time can play a meaningful role in improving academic achievement." One recommendation of the IES echoes the Best in Class model: "To maximize the educational benefits for students, out-of-school-time programs should deliver academic instruction in a way that responds to each student's needs and engages them in learning.
And, according to Afterschool Alliance, "regular participation in high-quality afterschool programs is linked to significant gains
in standardized test scores and work habits for middle school students." We couldn't have said it better ourselves! Best in Class Education Centers have operated on a simple formula – focus on students (and parents) who want to succeed, assist them with tailored teaching materials that encourage them to learn at their own pace, and watch them grow."After-school programs offer a key opportunity to expose... students to higher education options and career paths and to teach them skills that can unlock doors to future career prospects."
-Afterschool Alliance issue briefLEARNING THE BUSINESS IS EASY.
You'll be in good hands when you become a Best in Class Education Center franchisee. Teaching is second nature to our management and instructional team, and we'll be there to coach you as you get your franchise up and running. Here are the ABC's of our support program:
BETTER YOURSELF AND YOUR COMMUNITY WITH A BEST IN CLASS FRANCHISE.
- Pre-opening training for franchisees at Best in Class corporate headquarters. We'll train you in areas such as staff recruitment and training, managing and administering your education center, and performing initial assessments on new students.
- Guidance in setting up your education center. We recommend 1,000-1,500 square feet of flexible space with 3-5 classrooms and a separate reception area, in an office or professional building or retail setting where parking is ample and parents can drop off their children safely.
- Help with ordering initial curriculum materials from our proprietary set of educational materials, all specially developed for Best in Class and time-tested across multiple locations and with hundreds of students.
- Ongoing support and periodic field visits to keep you and your staff up to date on business practices, teaching methods, and curriculum updates.
- Assistance with local advertising and marketing, with emphasis on identifying and targeting potential clients and networking with school administrators who can be a good source of students.
- Technical support for our custom-developed software module, which can be used for registering students, tracking performance, mailing, invoicing, and accounting.
If you have a passion for education and a real desire to invest in your community, a Best in Class Education Center may be the door to your future. While it's not necessary for franchisees to have teaching certificates, we are ideally looking for motivated people with an education degree or who have some prior experience working with school-age children and demonstrated business management skills.
As an active Best in Class owner and manager, you will be rewarded in many ways: seeing those first curious students fill up your facility, working with the talented educators on your staff, and growing your business as the schools and parents in your community learn about the valuable service you offer. Are you ready to open the doors to opportunity?
If you're excited by our educational philosophy and want to make a difference in the lives of school children in your community, then you may be ready to take the next step in opening your own Best in Class Education Center.
Now that you've read about us, we'd like to learn about you! Please complete and submit our Confidential Information Request form so we can start the mutual evaluation process. If we think you'd be a good fit as a member of our franchise team, we'll contact you to continue the conversation in person. Thanks for your interest in Best in Class Education Center. We look forward to hearing from you. Together we can give children the gift of a lifetime!