"Every 8 seconds an American turns 65"
CNN, March 11, 2013
As the baby boom generation plows headlong into retirement, a tremendous opportunity awaits business owners who are ready. Right now there are over 79 million Americans who were born between 1946 and 1964, the 19 years generally considered to be baby boomers. In 2011, the first of that group turned 65!
Companies with foresight are already providing goods and services that meet the changing needs associated with our aging population. If you are searching for a franchise opportunity with the greatest possible clientele, the senior care business is #1.
What are the Benefits of Owning a Franchise in the Senior Care Industry?
- Massive client base - including 10,000 new clients every day.
- Exceptional Return on Investment
- Quick ramp up to profitability
- Above average client wealth the customer base has a lifetime of earnings behind them.
- An industry that is not going away, but only getting bigger and better.
- A feel good business... one that you will be proud of.
- Great equity building potential for when you get ready to sell. This could be your retirement.
- Multiple Income streams the senior care industry targets multiple services with multiple income streams for franchise owners
- Timing A literal Senior Tsunami of potential clients as the baby boomers reach 65.
What Kind of Franchises do you Represent?
- Blue Stone Business Group represents 13 different senior care franchises, all of which are aggressively looking for new franchisees.
- We represent several business models, ranging from ones that only do non-medical (walking, groceries, companionship, etc.) to brands that are fully licensed with registered nurses doing full medical services, including administering drugs.
Why Blue Stone Business Group?
- We are experts in the Senior Care industry.
- Since we represent multiple different companies, we can help you find the one that is right for you.
- We never charge you a fee for our services.
So why wait? A Blue Stone Business Group representative is ready and waiting to help you navigate the exciting opportunities in the Senior Care business. Get more information by clicking the yellow tab on the right hand side of this page.