Cinnabon Franchise Opportunities
In 1985, foodies in Seattle, WA wanted to make "the world's greatest cinnamon roll" for a new brand they were developing. They hired a local baker, and after three months, hundreds of kitchen experiments and many trips to Indonesia to find the best, most flavorful cinnamon, the team perfected the Cinnabon recipe and opened the first bakery on December 4th, 1985.
CINNABON QUICK FACTS
FRANCHISING WITH CINNABON
- We currently have 872 locations in 44 states and over 40 countries
- 472 domestic bakeries and 400 international bakeries
- Cinnabon bakeries can be found in malls, travel venues, military bases
Co-branded locations and other high traffic, captive audience venues
- Our mission is to make our Guests say "WOW!"
- Our values: Guests First! We are Clean and Attractive, We are Fast
We Always Deliver High Quality, We Enjoy Working Here
- Menu variety to meet consumer snacking needs and trends
Liquid Requirement: $120K
Net Worth Requirement: $130K
Estimated Total Investment: $245,505 to $345,735 for a Full Bakery
$36,126-$71,770 for an Express Bakery
Royalty: 6 percent of Net Sales for a Full Bakery
Royalty is built in the case of rolls for an Express Bakery ($15-$20 per case)
Advertising Contribution: 1.5-4 percent of Net Sales for a Full Bakery
Marketing Fee doesn't apply for Express Bakeries
CONTACT: Please fill out the form to the right to receive more information today!