Start a Designated Drivers Franchise Today!
Designated Drivers Across America's mission is to provide an alternative to drinking and driving in communities across the nation. Being the owner of a DDAA franchise will make you a vital part of that. As a DDAA franchisee, you will not only have the opportunity to make money, but you will also help to save lives and protect your community.
DDAA offers a no-excuse solution to drinking and driving for its clients by providing a safe ride home for them in the comfort and convenience of their own vehicle. Our service ensures that clients will never again have to risk driving after drinking just because they need their car home
- On demand pick-up
- Special event packages
- Corporate service
- Medical transport
- Maintenance-while-you-work service
- Special rates for students
Designated Drives Across America drivers use their own vehicles, meaning no fleet is required. The typical start-up for a franchise is between $40,000 and $50,000.
As a DDAA franchisee, you will receive everything you need to get started, grow quickly and be successful, including:
- An operations manual that will provide every detail of each aspect of the business to help you succeed.
- Advice on all insurance requirements.
- Guidance on organizing your business and setting up a corporation.
- A trademarked logo.
- A customized e-mail address.
- A customized and uniform website.
- All of our marketing strategies from pre-launch activities to working with sponsors and businesses.
- Human resource information on hiring employees, running payroll, banking and accounting.
- Group pricing and contacts for merchandise and promotional items.
- All the training you need to get started and all the live support you need as your business grows.
- All the important forms you require including press releases, service processing forms, etc.
- And much more!
If you're ready to be your own CEO and own your own business, Designated Drivers Across America could be the company for you!
Video for Designated Drivers Across America
Designated Drivers Across America's mission is to provide an alternative to drinking and driving in communities across the nation. Being the owner of a DDAA franchise will make you a vital part of that.