Brand Recognition & Industry Leadership with Large Market Potential
The need for businesses to get noticed through brand recognition and advertising is more important than ever before. As a result, this need to get noticed has propelled the embroidery and promotional industry to a $50 billion market. EmbroidMe has made an imprint in the industry as the premier 'Promotional Marketing Partner' for businesses and consumers around the world.
EmbroidMe has been at the forefront of this growth as one of the world's first embroidery and promotional products franchises, successfully franchising the full-service garment printing concept for over 10 years. Entrepreneur magazine has named the EmbroidMe Franchise as the leading franchise provider of embroidery, promotional products, printed apparel and personalized gifts services and we have helped hundreds of people just like you find success doing what they love.
We have used our experience to develop a business model that have led hundreds of EmbroidMe franchisees to success and helped us grow to become the world's largest embroidery franchise. As part of our family you get the full support and services of the EmbroidMe team - a group that is committed to providing you with the training, consulting, equipment and resources you need to make your EmbroidMe store successful.
The franchise fee for EmbroidMe is $44,500 and the total initial investment ranges between $174,000 and $178,000, with financing available. As the world's largest embroidery franchise, every EmbroidMe franchisee enjoys the benefits of being part of a large network which provides negotiated pricing with vendors, marketing materials, financing options, unrivaled training and support, a professionally designed store and a recognized and respected brand name.
Yet even as the world's largest embroidery franchise, one of the benefits of an EmbroidMe franchise is the local connection. Each of our locations are individually owned and operated, so our franchisees have a firsthand understanding of the needs of their community. Our proven business model, developed by the franchising experts of United Franchise Group (UFG), quickly helped us grow to become the world's largest embroidery franchise and businesses' promotional marketing partner for all their branding needs. As part of the UFG family, you receive unparalleled support and services. We are committed to providing you with the training, consulting, equipment and resources you need to make your EmbroidMe store successful.
Franchising Makes Sense
When you become an EmbroidMe franchisee you enjoy the support provided by a global company combined with the independence of owning you own business. In addition, every EmbroidMe franchisee enjoys the benefits of being part of a large network with perks such as:
- High Volume Buying Power: With over 300 stores worldwide, EmbroidMe has an economy of scale that enables us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors; thus, giving you a chance for huge savings on all your supplies.
- Internet Advertising Programs: EmbroidMe participates in an aggressive pay-per-click program that not only keeps us on top of our competitors, but also is strategically designed to drive traffic to your store.
- Free Marketing Materials: As part of an EmbroidMe franchise you receive marketing support in the form of professionally designed marketing and direct-mail materials.
- Professional Store Design: Every EmbroidMe franchisee has the advantage of a retail design expert who will help make the most of a store's layout.
The most important decision in opening a retail business is site selection. We carefully research all aspects of every new EmbroidMe site, such as traffic patterns and client potential. After all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we assist you in the negotiation of your lease and the store build-out.
Once you feel comfortable with the site selection of your new store and all lease terms are finalized, we then prepare you for ownership and the start-up process.
Training and Support
No prior experience necessary
As a result of one of the most extensive training programs in the franchising industry, EmbroidMe franchisees are trained experts in embroidery, screen printing and business operations.
Our comprehensive 5-week program includes various phases of training:
- A two-week introductory training program (including travel and lodging expenses) at EmbroidMe University located at our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida where you will learn all aspects of the business such as production, marketing, advertising, scheduling and bookkeeping.
- Three weeks of training at your store with one of our experienced operations and marketing advisers who will assist in your store's setup as well as the implementation of our proven marketing program.
We support you every step of the way
We don't leave you high and dry when you open the doors of your store. As an EmbroidMe franchisee, you will have access to the ongoing support from a team of trained individuals to assist you in all areas including training, consulting, marketing, equipment, research, and technical support.
As an EmbroidMe franchisee, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your store a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support. Join our family and experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits that come from being part of a global brand people know and trust.
Financing Available internally and through Franchise Finance, a program specifically designed to meet the needs of franchisees and specializes in conventional, SBA loans, as well as construction loans and multi-lines of credit.
Master License Opportunities Globally
We also award very unique MASTER LICENSE opportunities for targeted countries/regions to qualified individuals and companies.