Why Executive Care?
Starting a home care business on the right path is critical, and with the Executive Care Franchise Team on your side, we are confident you will be successful.
Recession-proof business in a growing market
- With population growth, demand for home care is greatly expanding and will continue to expand well into the 21st Century.
A successful and effective business model
- Executive Care's proven business model provides excellent opportunity to succeed. The model provides franchisees with a framework to meet customer needs, utilize key resources, and allow Executive Care to deliver exceptional customer value.
An individual approach to franchisee support
- Executive Care provides each and every franchisee with proven systems, operations and procedures manuals, software technology platform, resources and support. Our goal is to help all franchisees deliver the best possible home care services to clients.
- Executive Care provides its franchisees with a complete back-office support, including payroll processing, and billing of accounts. We take care of your back office so you can focus on marketing and sales!
An experienced and dedicated team
- The Executive Care team is diversified in its knowledge, skills, and qualities but has a singular passion – you!
Large Protected Territories
- Executive Care proprietary mapping and demographics software will help you find the best areas to set up and operate you home care business.
Low start-up costs and royalties
- Start-up costs are as low as $69,100, including the franchise fee. Sliding-scale royalty rates without any hidden fees.
Executive Care Opportunity
- An opportunity to make a difference in your community and build a successful and rewarding business.
- Executive Care is committed to each and every franchisee so that you will be well-prepared to operate your own Executive Care home care business.
Model based on multiple revenue streams
Our Business model is based on multiple revenue streams which include:
- Personal Care
- Live-In Care
- Specialized Care
- Skilled Care
- Supplemental Staffing
Training & Support
Executive Care provides each and every franchisee with proven systems, software technology platform, resources and support. Our goal is to help all franchisees deliver the best possible home care services to clients.
Executive Care has developed a comprehensive one-week instructional and hands-on training program to guide new owners every step of the way as they move toward opening their own Executive Care business. The training takes place at our corporate offices in Hackensack, New Jersey.
You will learn about the administrative and operational sides of the business and specific sales and marketing techniques for a home care franchise. You will also spend time with Executive Care operations managers, patient coordinators and home care marketers to learn and experience the inner-workings of a fully-functional home care agency. You will receive hands-on training in our computer software platform, which includes scheduling, billing and payroll functions, customer relationship management (CRM), and a proprietary intranet for easy communication between franchisees and Executive Care franchise team.
After opening of your own Executive Care business, we are committed to supporting you and your team to address any needs you may have regarding recruiting, networking, business planning, marketing and growth.
Executive Support Program
For the first 12 months of your operations, you'll be enrolled in the Executive Support Program. In this program, a support person will be assigned to you and will be dedicated to answering all of your questions as you develop and grow your new Executive Care business.
Ideal Franchise Candidate
Here is an overview of who WE are looking for to join the Executive Care team of franchisees:
- Strong management and/or marketing sales backgrounds
- Readiness to learn and a passion to succeed.
- A minimum net worth of $200,000 to $300,000 and at least $100,000
liquid capital available for investment into the business
- Able to work long hours
- Not afraid of financial risks
- Supporting spouse and/or family
- Exceptional time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Commitment to the mission, principles and guidelines of the Executive Care franchise system
- Commitment to your Executive Care business, your clients and your community
If this describes you, and YOUR goals line-up with OUR goals, we want to begin a discussion with you.
We offer discounts on our franchise fee to all qualified Veterans and members of minority communities!