Get In Shape For Women is proving to be the best fitness franchise model in the industry.
Franchise Opportunities Available. Franchisees
- Small Group Personal Training
- An appointment based training program
- The 800-1200 square foot print keeps fixed costs down
- Small group training generates more revenue per hour than 1 on 1 training
- One trainer works with 4 women at a time for 60 minutes, combining 30 minutes of weight training and 30 minutes of cardio
- There is much greater "Market Share" for small group training than 1 on 1
- The model can be run with 1 employee
- Owners don't train at all, they work "on" the business, rather than "in" it.
- Web based software application to help you systematically run your business from anywhere.
- Located in a private upscale facility for as little as $19/session.
- A nutrition program is given to every client - weight and bodyfat are checked every 2 weeks to ensure results
: You will own the rights to develop a particular site and be given a designated "Territory". Be the first to open a Get In Shape Franchise in your town/State. Franchise Development Experience
Brian R. Cook started personal training at Boston Health & Swim Club in 1992 at the age of 20 years old. In 1995 at the age of 23 Brian decided to open one of the very first personal training studios in Massachusetts, called In-Shape Fitness. By 1997 Brian owned and operated 3 personal training studios.
In 2001 Brian purchased a Master Franchise license from Fitness Together to develop personal training studios in the state of Massachusetts. Brian was the number one Master Franchise developer nationwide 5 years running and had a total of 60 franchises sold.
Ready to take on a new challenge and to develop the best fitness concept in the industry, Brian sold his Master Franchise rights and 3 studios for $1,200,000, and then take is 16 years of personal fitness training experience coupled with his successful personal training studio operation/franchise development and open his own unique franchise system.
Brian has a B.S. in Clinical Exercise Physiology from Northeastern University in Boston, MA. and is pursuing his M.B.A at Babson College in Wellesley, MA. Brian is married with 3 children. Opportunities Nationwide!