HEITS is the leader in professional commercial maintenance services with a high level of professionalism, customized options and personalized plans to fit every need and budget.
Regional offices are locally owned and operated with involved, hands-on account managers.
HEITS sets itself apart from other cleaning companies in many ways:
- Our trained Clean Green Teams use the most environmentally preferred cleaners, equipment and procedures every day, every time and on every job.
- We offer specialized packages for various industries including health clubs, day care centers, office buildings and dialysis centers to name a few.
- We are a "one-stop shop" for all maintenance needs, including painting, power-washing, and window cleaning.
- Training continues on an on-going basis to stay abreast of new techniques and products.
- We conduct regular Quality Performance Review Surveys to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Our centralized Call Tracking Response System provides fast, knowledgeable answers to your questions.
Owning Your Own Business
Make an investment in your future!
The commercial cleaning industry is vibrant - even in difficult economic times. There is always a need for businesses and public places to be cleaned and maintained, and studies show that outsourcing these services is economical and efficient.
Becoming a HEITS unit franchisee puts you in control of your success. You can work as little or as much as you want.
Franchise packages start at an initial investment of $4,400. We provide the active customer base, training, cleaning products, equipment, insurance, and advice.
What you can expect as a HEITS Unit Franchise Owner:
You get to be your own boss and build solid money-making opportunities for yourself by making a small investment in your self... one that supports your hard-work attitude and that protects you from the common pitfalls of starting and running your own business. You get to keep your day job or outgrow it.
Specifically, YOU GET...
- Consistent revenue stream
- Guaranteed commercial cleaning accounts (without needing to go out and sell!)
- Initial and ongoing, comprehensive, best-practices, hands-on training
- Top-quality startup cleaning equipment and supplies
- Customer service assistance
- Invoicing and collection services
- Financing assistance, including low down-payment options
- Professional management and marketing support
- Opportunities to grow to a Master Franchise