Why work for money when money can work for you?
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount.
- IFG Franchisees work primarily with small expanding companies that find it difficult to attract conventional funding.
- IFG Clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 - 45 days, into a "cash-on-delivery" sale and that means immediate cash for them!
IFG franchisees buy assets — they do not lend money! The asset they buy is an account receivable (invoice). The franchisee buys an invoice at a discount of its face value and holds it until payment, usually 40 days. At the end of the credit period the IFG franchisee receives payment of 100% of the face value of the invoice. The discount is the franchisee’s income.
40 Years of Invoice Discounting Experience translates into an Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for You!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is the leading alternative funding source for small business – providing an in-demand and much-needed financial service.
With 40 years of experience in the business, IFG provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 400 years of combined financial services experiences – they are just a call away.
IFG operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Outstanding ROI • Low Overhead • Flexible • Professional • Portable
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital.
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows.
- No storefront to lease, rent or maintain – work from your home office.
- No inventory or specialized equipment to purchase and maintain.
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire.
- Work full time or part time – you’re the boss so it’s your choice.
- Use IFG as a transition vehicle – keep your current position and gradually build your IFG business until you’re ready to leave ‘corporate’ life
- Integrate other business services you currently provide – as long as they are not in conflict or competition with IFG.
- Work with business-to-business companies.
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel.
- Work professional hours – 9 to 5 weekdays.
- Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It’s easy to do with IFG.
- Want to relocate? It’s easy to do with IFG.
IFG franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds & experience
But they all have the following in common:
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written.
- Decision makers — based on capable evaluation of data.
- Problem solvers — proactive and creative within proven guidelines.
- Relationship builders — listening, effort, follow-up and understanding lead to success.
- Entrepreneurs — taking the initiative, accepting and accomplishing more than your share of the work, willingness to work hard, and an established work ethic.
- A strong business background — the ability to grasp financial issues is a necessary ingredient for success. It is not a strict requirement that IFG franchisees have a background in finance, banking or accounting, however a strong business background is a major plus.
The Ultimate Professional Franchise
“IFG is uniquely positioned to take advantage of today’s rapidly changing economic and financial needs. The consequence of past and current lending practices plays directly into IFG’s hands.”
Interface is the leading alternative funding source for small business.
|For the past 6 years consecutively the Franchise Research Institute has awarded IFG it's coveted World-Class Franchise® certification. |
|IFG participates in VetFran (the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative).|
|IFG is a member of the Canadian Franchise Association.|
|IFG is a member of the International Franchise Association.|
| || IFG is a member of the Irish Franchise Association|
|IFG is a member of the Franchise Council of Australia|
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT FORM ONLY IF YOU MEET THE MINIMUM FINANCIAL CRITERIA OF $100,000 IN AVAILABLE CAPITAL. THANK YOU.