Provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount
Opportunities available throughout the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK
Why work for money when money can work for you?
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees work primarily with small, expanding companies that find it difficult
to attract conventional funding.
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees earn an above-average return on their working capital.
- IFG Clients can convert an invoice,
IFG 50/50 franchisees only do transactions that are syndicated 50/50
with IFG, the franchisor, and that means less working capital required
to fund transactions. IFG does the bulk of the due diligence and the
'paperwork'for the transactions; and IFG 50/50 franchisees will
concentrate their efforts on building the referral relationships - they
do the 'people work'. A very innovative capital leverage program has
also been introduced to allow franchisees to grow their capital even
faster using 'other people's money'.
Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for you!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a market leader providing
an alternative funding source for small business with its in-demand financial service. With over 40 years of experience in the business, Interface provides franchisees with a proven
system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management
team with 400+ years of combined financial service experience - just a call away
Outstanding ROI • Low Overhead • Professional
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital
and increase it as your business grows
- No store front to lease, rent or maintain - work
from your home office
- No inventory or specialized equipment to
purchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Work with business-to-business companies
- Work with local companies - there's no
- Work professional hours - think "banker's hours"
IFG 50/50 franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds & experience
But they all have the following in common:
- Sales & Marketing - able to network, build, & maintain relationships with professional
- Excellent communicators - verbal & written
- Decision makers - capable & timely evaluation of data
- Problem solvers - proactive & creative within proven guidelines
- Self-Disciplined - taking the initiative, building & following the plan, willingness to
work 'smart' rather than hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background - the ability to grasp financial issues is an important
ingredient for success. However, it is not a requirement that IFG franchisees have a
background in finance - a strong business background is the "foundation" of a
successful IFG franchisee.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CONTACT FORM ONLY IF YOU MEET THE MINIMUM FINANCIAL CRITERIA OF $100,000 IN AVAILABLE CAPITAL. THANK YOU.