Who is Michael & Son?
Michael & Son™ is a family owned and run business that has been established for over 34 years. We have a long, rich history of providing superior home services in the Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Duct Cleaning industries to countless loyal customers throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. since 1976 and most recently in North Carolina and Pennsylvania. We've earned a strong and reliable reputation for the services we offer to those customers. We at Michael and Son are building on that tradition and bringing Quality Home Service Franchise Opportunities to entrepreneurs across the U.S. We Serve a Definite Purpose
Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Duct Cleaning services are a necessity for almost every home owner in the U.S. Billions of dollars are spent yearly repairing and installing components of the these service industries in homes throughout the America. Michael and Son is in a strong position to capitalize on that market and has the experience to do it! We are looking for qualified partners to help us in our goal of providing home repair and installation services to hometowns everywhere. Unmatched Training
We provide Start-up Assistance, Training, and the Resources you'll need to build your Michael & Son Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, and/or Duct Cleaning franchise. From business and staff management practices to superior customer service, we'll teach you how! We provide you with the know how and the tools you'll need to run your business. We also offer continued management and technical training classes through a number of resources to all franchise owners, managers and technicians. In addition to our start-up guidance and training, we provide leadership and coaching, advertising and marketing expertise, and a proven business system of operation. Our software management system, our national call and dispatch center are the finest in the home service industry today!
Our Helping Hands Why a Michael and Son Franchise?
Because we are unlike other home service franchises being offered today. Here are just some of the advantages:
10 Quick Steps to Owning a Michael and Son Franchise
- 4 different divisions to franchise, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Duct Cleaning. Franchise 1, 2 or own them all!
- 5 to 6 week corporate and site location training program.
- Exclusive large territories!
- National call and dispatch center included in the royalty fees.
- Corporate financial support with your initial marketing program (up to $25,000 in corporate matched funds)
- & quot;State of The Art& quot; business and industry specific software program and support, in office and in the field!
- 10% royalty fees with NO national marketing fund requirements at this time.
- Investment costs starting at $78,000 for a single division
- Financial help with your initial marketing program (up to $25,000 in corporate matched funds)
- We have an in-house corporate marketing staff including video and radio production, they are always ready to serve you!
- Our strong desire to help you solve business related issues that may arise in your day to day operations.
- Ongoing training classes and coaching for your employees as well as management at corporate headquarters.
- Management support and coaching any time needed with a direct line to the CEO of Foundry System LLC in the event you have unanswered questions or concerns, now and in the future
- No experience in the trades industry necessary although it's helpful.
- Initial Inquiry- Submit email inquiry online from our website.
- Direct Contact with Our Company- A Michael and Son Representative will contact you and further discuss the opportunity.
- An Application is Sent to You for Submittal to Michael and Son- Your application will be reviewed and further contact and discussions may take place afterward regarding your suitability as a franchise candidate for owning a Michael and Son Franchise.
- Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD)- Assuming we are right for each other and agree to move forward to the next step, an FDD package which includes our franchise agreement will be sent to you for review.
- Discovery Day- Prior to your full commitment, the franchise candidate is encouraged to attend Discovery Day at Michael and Son headquarters in Alexandria, VA. Discovery Day will give you a better understanding of our company, the way we operate and how we can help you become a franchisee.
- Franchise Agreement and the Initial Franchise Fee- After our initial review and your acceptance as a franchisee candidate, this step will require you to sign a franchise agreement and submit the franchise fee.
- Training- We will then set up corporate training for you at this stage of the process.
- Site Location and Start-up Organization- Corporate office will help in site selection and site organization.
- Onsite Training and Organization Support- Conducted by a representative of corporate headquarters.
- Grand Opening- Let's Celebrate and Build your business.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IF YOU ARE IN THE FOLLOWING STATES AS WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY SEEKING FRANCHISEES IN THESE AREAS: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin, Rhode Island