Mission: Renaissance Franchise for Sale
Min. Liquid Capital: $137,000
Franchise Fees: $35,000
Total Investment: $86,300 - 136,300
Financial Assistance: Third Party
Training Provided: Yes
Join a Leader in Fine Art Education!
Become a Mission: Renaissance® Franchisee.
Interested in a career teaching art to children? With the steady decline in school budgets, the arts are being cut from children's education across the U.S.
Now more than ever we are looking for people who have the qualifications, drive and commitment to become part of the Mission: Renaissance® Family.
If you have the desire to learn and follow a system that provides value and customer satisfaction, look no further than Mission: Renaissance®.
Benefits of Becoming a Mission: Renaissance® Franchisee.
- Established, Results Driven Method – Mission: Renaissance® exclusively utilizes The Gluck Method® of fine art instruction. As a franchisee you will be trained in our method so that, not only will you personally benefit as an artist, you will be capable of teaching others the principles they will use to create their own works of art. The Gluck Method® establishes a solid foundation in art applicable to all mediums.
- Brand Recognition – As a Mission: Renaissance® franchise you will do business under an established brand name from the day your studio opens. Our history, reputation and image can help to establish brand recognition in your community. As our franchise network expands, so too will the brand name and recognition.
- Proprietary Systems – Over our 35 plus years we have created proprietary systems to aid in the administration and management of a Mission: Renaissance® studio. The ability to track student profiles, attendance records, inventory and sales are quick and easy with our proprietary computerized program. In addition, we provide each franchisee with access to a resource website with staff training materials, proprietary videos, marketing images, print on demand forms and more. We also have system support staff to help you in using these systems.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Support Team – As a Mission: Renaissance® franchisee you will benefit from our knowledgeable and experienced support staff who are ready and eager to help you establish and build your studio. We have years of experience running art schools and can address your questions or concerns on an ongoing basis. While we have sought to cover almost everything in the Franchise Operations Manual, we are also just a phone call or e-mail away. You will also receive visits from a Franchise Area Representative.
- National Toll-Free Call Center – You won`t always be available to talk with prospective students interested in finding out about attending classes. Our national toll-free call center is staffed with trained registrars to handle inquiries for every Mission: Renaissance® studio. When a prospective student calls they'll be provided with information, pricing and can even schedule to attend classes in your studio.
- Comprehensive Training Starting your own business can be a long-term learning experience. What are the pitfalls and how do you build your clientele? With our comprehensive training program you will learn:
- How to Teach The Gluck Method®
- Our Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Studio Administration and Management
- Inventory Control
- Student Billing and Financial Recording
- Pre-Established Supply Lines And Major Purchasing Power – As a Mission: Renaissance® franchisee you can benefit from volume discounts provided by our vendors. Mission: Renaissance® suppliers are selected to provide the materials you need.
- Easier Start Up – Many franchisors want their franchisees to get into business quickly and will do what they can to facilitate that. As such, you could own a franchise that is open for business in a much shorter time than it would take to open your own business.
Free with your info request
The Secrets of Buying the Right Business ▼
Free eBook ($12 value!)
Get a step-by-step walkthrough of the small business buying process and learn why
buying a franchise is
one of the most popular routes to business ownership. This eBook is free with your
franchise information request below.
Request FREE Info
Selected Franchises: 0
Please select franchises by clicking ‘Add to free info list’
Make an Informed Choice: Request Info From These Related Franchises for Sale
Find More Franchises Like
Franchises and Startup Businesses for Sale by Location
advertisement, and any other franchise opportunities, franchises for sale, business
opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements
on this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, nor are they
recommended, endorsed, or approved in any way by BizQuest. The content of all listings
and advertisements on this website is submitted to BizQuest by the franchise, business
opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and we rely entirely on the
truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. We have no stake in these
companies, and we have not independently verified any of the information submitted
to us, and we assume no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Persons
submitting the inquiry form are under no obligation, they are simply requesting
more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review
our Terms & Conditions
before responding to any ad.