6 Results

Nebraska Day Care and Child Care Centers for Sale

BizQuest has more Nebraska Day Care and Child Care Center for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Nebraska Day Care and Child Care Center for sale or sell your Nebraska Day Care and Child Care Center, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Nebraska Day Care and Child Care Center for sale marketplace. Refine your search by location, industry or asking price using the filters below.

Refine your search:

Save
Many more refinement options
State: Nebraska Industry Segment: Day Care and Child Care Centers Clear all

View all Nebraska Business Brokers MJ Cassner, Transworld Business Advisors Market leaders in business sales and franchising.

Featured Nebraska Business Broker

$405,000
Cash Flow: $144,502 
Lincoln, NE 
View Details 
Established Child Retail Shop

This unique and well established, since 1996, zero to ten-year-old clothing shop is in a prime location allowing them to buy clothing and sell clothing every day. This store is currently doing 5% new clothing More info

$200,000
Cash Flow: $69,730 
Omaha, NE 
View Details 
Baby Boutique Focused On Natural Parenting

This retailer provides products and services for infants and their parents. This particular baby boutique is focused on helping parents to raise their children naturally by breastfeeding, using cloth diapers, More info

$455,000
Cash Flow: $142,341 
Papillion, NE 
View Details 
Sarpy County Childcare Center with Strong Revenue Mix

No advertising overhead needed in a premium, high traffic shopping district! Currently absentee owned, this operation is functioning at maximum capacity. Most of the knowledgeable staff have been with the More info

$457,000
Cash Flow: $160,545 
Nebraska 
View Details 
Enrollment of 189 in this 11,000 sq. ft. Daycare

Description One of Omaha’s premier child care centers offering programs for five different age groups. 70% of the 189 children enrolled at the daycare are full-time leaving 30% enrolled part-time. The current More info

$200,000
View Details 
The CEO Institute Featured Franchise

Build a lucrative and prestigious business as a Leadership Development Program for CEOs. More info

Nebraska Business Opportunities for Sale
$355,000
Cash Flow: $97,068 
Nebraska 
View Details 
6,300 sq./ft. Christian Childcare Business

Description Daycare in Platte County, Nebraska with sales of over $560,000 for 2015. This large 6,300 sq./ft. facility for $4,500/month provides enough room for an enrollment of 90 currently – less than 30% More info

$75,000
Cash Flow: $93,772 
Lincoln, NE 
View Details 
Lincoln Childcare Center with New Playground

DESCRIPTIONWith 92% direct pay and 8% Title XX, an owner-operator at this beautiful Lincoln childcare center with a new playground would make nearly $93,772 a year!Currently owned by an out-of-town investor More info

Related Franchises for sale in Nebraska
$150,000 Bonchon

Bonchon is a rapidly growing franchise that specializes in Korean fried chicken. In less than 10 years, Bonchon has opened up over 150 locations spanning across 13 countries. More info

Nebraska Food & Restaurant Franchises for Sale
$500,000 Shoney’s

We're introducing Shoney's Americas Family Restaurant to a whole new generation with newly redesigned restaurants, a renewed dedication to amazing food, and the introduction of Shoney's On The Go, a gourmet, fast-casual version of the Shoney's we all know and love. More info

Nebraska Food & Restaurant Franchises for Sale
$150,000 Thai Express

Tailored to your taste and prepared fresh. Thai Express provides quality and authenticity at our modern food boutiques, adding some exotic spice to you every day. More info

Nebraska Food & Restaurant Franchises for Sale