More Than a Cleaning Franchise
Love the idea of owning a Master Franchise in a $130 billion, recession resistant industry? Don’t love the idea of all the responsibilities in owning and operating a cleaning franchise? If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, then The Janitorial Agency is exactly what you are looking for. The Janitorial Agency is a marketing and consulting firm uniquely positioned in the janitorial industry. As a Master Franchise, you will adopt our business model and slogan “Bringing Professionalism Into The Janitorial Industry”, by providing technologically forward marketing and advertising, along with up-to-date training, and life time support for all clients in your network. Successful clients in your network can build their janitorial company into a 6 or even 7 figure business!
The Janitorial Agency has created an unprecedented business model that has revolutionized, and set a new standard for professionalism in the commercial cleaning industry. Clients in The Janitorial Agency’s network are given the luxury of owning their own business without the hassle of being a normal cleaning franchisee. What this means, is that those who invest in the entrepreneur program encounter no hidden costs (yearly royalties, volume fees, management fees, administration fees, etc). With very little investment, The Janitorial Agency’s entrepreneur program is a simple way to grant people the business independence they are looking for, but with superior support compared to other cleaning franchise systems. Clients in the entrepreneur program are also taught how to grow their business, not just how to maintain it. The Janitorial Agency has the solutions people need to give them the success their business is seeking, and a guarantee to back up their claims.
What are the benefits of owning a Master Franchise?
- Possess a one-of-its-kind Business Model
- Economic Ownership in the Business your Franchise Acquires
- Receive the most Support in the Janitorial Franchise Network
- High Income Potential
- Higher ROI compared to traditional Janitorial Franchise systems
- The Highest ROI available in TJA's System
- Competitive Compensation Structure
- Attractive Expansion Opportunities
- Freedom to be the Investor, and not the Operator with Turnkey Locations
- Exclusive 5-Fold Marketing Plan
What are the requirements for owning a Master Franchise?
- Initial Franchise Fee
- 1-2 Weeks of Training at TJA Corporate Location
- 1-2 Weeks of hands-on Training and Recruiting at Masters' Location
Master Franchise owners also benefit from lifetime support that is among the best in the industry which includes:
- Comprehensive 2-4 week Education Program and Ongoing Training
- Sales Support and personal Market Business Consultant
- Advanced CRM (Customer Relations Management) Program
- Customer Access to The Janitorial Agency through three Channels - Consultants, Account Executives, and the Internet
- Master Franchise Internet Home Page
- Customer and training support