Phone: (888) 641-5554
Fax: 888 743 5777
Your message has been sent.
4915 Fairmont Ave,
Bethesda, Maryland 20814 (View Map)
Beltway Business Brokerage is the Washington and Baltimore metro area's largest business brokerage firm and is expanding its services nationwide. We understand that selling a business is a sophisticated process demanding the highest professional standards. Our listings span almost every industry and typically include quality listings in the retail, services, restaurants, light manufacturing and distribution markets. Our knowledge of the current market coupled with our valuation experience provides unique insights into marketing your business for the best possible price.
Beltway Business Brokerage has been in business 18 years. We help business owners list and sell their businesses. We do this through our list of accredited buyers, prior buyers, and massive marketing. We also help business owners with a free business valuation based on current financials and what the value could be with certain potential buyers. We will advise you on strategies to make your business more valuable before you get to the settlement table.
Beltway Business Brokerage can also help new and established business owners purchase a new business. There is no charge to hire Thomas Howes to help you find and negotiate the purchase of a new business. The process of buying a business can be complex and stressful. Thomas Howes will prepare the flurry of paperwork, help you pin point the type of business and location you are looking for, negotiate the price and terms of the deal, help with the financing, and make sure you are prepared for your new business. This buyers program will save you a ton of time and money
Tom Howes (888) 641-5554
Thomas Howes has over 25 years of buying and selling businesses. Mr. Howes has a financial background and is very diverse in his lending knowledge. Mr. Howes has excellent negotiating skills whether you are buying or selling your business.
Beltway Business Brokerage can help you buy or sell your business:
Selling Your Business. We have a process that we take you through from listing to the settlement table:
Our Services to You
1. We Spend time getting to know you and how your business operates. We prepare your business for sale (with all documentation). We keep everything strictly confidential.
2. We offer a free Valuation of your business based on current financials and on potential buyers. We also advise you on how to make your business more valuable and sellable.
3. Develop a professional marketing package. We will list your business for sale online on over 150 of the top websites. We will email vertical and horizontal businesses in your marketplace. We have an established list of accredited buyers, and a list of prior buyers from the past 18 years.
4. Execute marketing plan. We spend the money and spend the time to get your business sold.
5. Beltway Business Brokerage has developed relationships with bankers and alternative lenders across the country.
6. Identify potential buyers and qualify them to buy your business.
7. Negotiate with buyers and third party advisors. We want to maximize your selling price
8. Prepare offers that are handled by docusign.
9. Negotiate agreements.
10. Coordinate all aspects of closing
Buying A Business:
1. We spend time getting to know you and what type of business your are looking for.
2. Thomas Howes buying service is free of charge. He gets paid by the seller.
3. It's a jungle out there. The buying of a business is complex and stressful. We save you a ton of time and money in buying a business.
4. Beltway Business Brokerage will weed through the 1000's of business listing to identify potential options.
5. Beltway Business Brokerage will negotiate the price and terms of the deal.
6. Beltway Business Brokerage help you secure financing from banks and alternative lending sources.
6. Beltway Business Brokerage will help you get prepared for your new venture
7. Beltway Business Brokerage will coordinate all aspects of the settlement.
District of Columbia, DC
Prince George's, MD
St. Mary's, MD
Baltimore city, MD
Alexandria city, VA
ALARM/SECURITY -- FIRE SPRINKLER -- FIRE EXTINGUISHER -- LIFE SAFETY BUSINESS FOR SALE -- ONE OF OUR BEST LISTINGS -- THEY ARE #1 IN THEIR MARKET AREA - $3.2 MILLION IN SALES - NET $450,000 -- 25 EXPERIENCED & CERTIFIED EMPLOYEES -14 TRUCKS - 45 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS - GROWING RAPIDLY - GREAT MANAGEMENT TEAM - 20 PROFIT CENTERS - A MUST SEE - ASKING $3.2 MILLION More info
Concrete Pumping & Foundation Business -- This 15 year old Business has been growing rapidly -- The present annual Gross Sales are about $18 Million with a solid 10% net or better. With the addition of many new Residential Builders and the addition of a New Commercial division sales for the next 12 Months are expected to reach over $22 million in sales with an expected Net of about $2.2 million. The "FIRM" asking price is $8.8 million or about 4 times earnings. There is about $4 million in Capital Equipment which Includes 4 Concrete Pumping trucks, about 13 sets of Foundations Forms, Bob Cats, front end loaders and a fleet of vehicles. A buyer must have a solid $3 million in Cash to get this More info
Alarm-Security "Life Safety" Business -- located in Maryland and providing services to VA, DC, PA & DE. They do high end Residential, Commercial, and Government installations -- They monitor about 1,500 accounts after 25 years of aggressive sales. Home entertainment is another specialty, They do video & access control - Gross $1.1 million netting over $200,000 -- With the $45,000 of monthly RMR, the $1.6 million asking price is at the right spot. This Business is ready to have many other "Life Safety Services added More info
Plant Rental Business -- They Provide Plants, Flowers, Palm trees and more to the Convention & Exhibition shows & events. They do about $700,000 in Gross sales with a net of about $115,000. Rent for the 2 Greenhouses and 2 storage buildings and 3 acres of land is about $4,200 per month, negotiable. This location is in 2 East Coast Convention Cities. If you like Palm Trees, Flowers & plants you will love this 35 year old profitable business. More info
Bloomers is a women's undergarment boutique located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. The focus of Bloomers is everyday undergarments, solutions products, sleep wear and lounge wear. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and being expert bra fitters. We've received many accolades over the years including being featured in the many local publications such as Washingtonian, Northern Virginia Magazine, Arlington Magazine, DC Magazine and more. More info
Your message has been sent.