License Number: BUSB#0000030, Broker#B.1001098.CORP
Phone: Show Phone Number(702) 281-4751
Your message has been sent.
9890 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite 200A
Las Vegas, Nevada 89183 (View Map)
"How do I sell my business?" Solution: We have a clear, proven plan of action that will sell your business for the highest price possible.
The problems that all business owners eventually face are: retirement, burnout, divorce, health problems, no family succession, etc.
Selling a business is a contact sport. The reality is that the sale of your business is a one-shot occurrence. You must do it right the first time. A transaction of this magnitude and complexity requires the skills of a specialist. Don't go it alone. Fact: Only a small percentage of businesses advertised for sale actually sell. Find out why we successfully sell almost every business we list. 17 years experience. Fully licensed in Nevada and California. Call Benchmark today to begin a confidential dialogue with a licensed Las Vegas business broker about your exit strategy. You'll be glad you did.
Michael Cash (702) 281-4751
Michael is a member of the Board of Directors for the Nevada Business Brokers Association (NBBA), a current member of the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) and the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB). 18 years experience selling businesses in Las Vegas and California. Michael has in-depth knowledge of the current market as a Las Vegas business broker and business owner. If you don't know where to begin, or are not sure of the best approach to sell your business, contact Michael to discuss options for a successful exit strategy. Benchmark's client list includes private owners, public companies, real estate partnerships, and estates. As your Las Vegas business broker Michael has extensive experience presenting all types of businesses to family offices, private equity groups, and strategic buyers. Even if you are not ready to sell now, Michael will offer you a free business evaluation to best to plan for an eventual sale when the time does arrive. Michael also works with attorneys, investment planners, CPA's, and certified business coaches who can assist in implementing proven strategic operating plans for smaller enterprises, with verifiable and usually dramatic results. NV RE Brokers Lic.# B.1001098.CORP, NV Business Broker Permit #30, California RE Lic.# 01955824.
When you engage with Benchmark these are the steps to our verified, successful business sale process:
1. AN INITIAL MEETING is scheduled between you and Benchmark Business Advisors so we can get to know each other and gain a solid understanding of our respective businesses.
2. AN IN-DEPTH REVIEW of the financials of your business for the last 3 -5 years. Including current year-to-date profit & loss statements, balance sheet, and prior year tax returns. You must have available for review accurate financial statements in order for us to consider your business for representation (sorry, no exceptions!).
3. BUSINESS VALUATION and/or BROKER PRICE OPINION. We always recommend a formal valuation from a certified business appraiser. This provides us with an “arms-length” unbiased professional opinion of the value of your business. It also gives the buyer much more confidence regarding the information we provide about your business, and will almost always result in a much higher sale price. Another option is a ‘Broker’s Opinion of Value (BOV), a price opinion prepared by the Broker. While this is a less-expensive option, the BOV does not have the same “arms-length” advantage of a formal valuation. In either case, we must identify all owner salary and benefits to prepare an Adjusted Cash Flow & ROI analysis. This analysis is used to establish the true net operating income of the business which will be used as the basis to justify the highest possible selling price.
4. MAXIMIZE THE SELLING PRICE: A key factor to selling a business for the highest price is being able to justify the selling price in a way that is understandable to a buyer and their respective advisors (CPA, attorney, etc.). We utilize tools such as previous comparable business sales, earnings analyses, asset appraisals, real estate values, etc., that may be applicable to your particular business.
5. PREPARATION OF DUE DILIGENCE MATERIALS: Includes, tax returns, FF&E details, any franchise agreements, employee reviews, unnamed customer list by volume, accounts receivable aging report, analysis of asset allocation issues, lease review, lease transfer or new lease requirements etc. Be advised that your business will be subjected to a rigorous due diligence process by any Buyer prior to the close of escrow and we begin preparing for that process immediately.
6. PREPARE ORGANIZED PRESENTATION MATERIALS: Written by the Broker(including Seller input)with the goal of creating Buyer interest and leading to the next step, ie: a meeting with the seller. We focus the presentation on key factors such as: upside potential, business details, organization charts, the businesses operating environment, customers, general market analysis, any customer concentration issues, operating methodologies, key employees and retention strategies, required strategic planning initiatives, and many other topics.
7. MARKET THE BUSINESS FOR SALE: Advertisements for your business will appear on over 125 sites and publications including national business-for-sale internet sites, major newspaper sites, wsj.com-Wall Street Journal, the Benchmark website etc. We also utilize our own proprietary international buyer lists. The goal is to generate many buyers and not rely on just one buyer.
8. SCREEN BUYER PROSPECTS: All potential buyers must sign a non-disclosure statement, fill out a Buyer Profile, provide a photo ID, and are screened for their financial ability to purchase the business.
9. ANSWER THE INITIAL QUESTIONS ALL BUYERS ASK: “Why are they selling? How do they justify the price? Is the income verifiable? What is the upside potential? Is the seller willing to finance the purchase or is other financing available? Is the business reliably able to pay me a reasonable salary, generate a decent ROI, and still pay the debt service?”
10. SHOW THE BUSINESS: Prepare seller for all meetings with pre-screened buyers. Show the business under rigorously-controlled circumstances.
11. ASSIST IN NEGOTIATIONS AND HELP WITH PURCHASE AGREEMENT We are licensed to sell businesses in Nevada and California and generally only represent your interests as the ‘Agent for the Seller’. We handle all negotiation--which are often very detailed and always confidential. We can refer you to the most reasonable and competent local attorneys and other professionals if needed.
12. ASSIST IN DUE DILIGENCE: Contingency releases, timing Issues, franchisor and landlord Issues.
13. ASSIST IN FINANCING: Qualify the business & buyer, SBA pre-qualification of the business, preferred SBA lenders and other sources (401k lenders, etc.)
14. ESCROW & CLOSING: Review escrow documents, UCC searches, release of liens, escrow Instructions, notes, loans, etc.
15. ORDERLY TURNOVER PLAN: Help with licensing, tax bonds, utilities, business services, banking, entity formation, accounting, legal services, insurance, franchise requirements, training plans etc.
Board of Directors Nevada Business Brokers Association (NBBA) ,member California Business Brokers Association (CABB), Member International Business Brokers Association (IBBA). NV Broker Lic. B.1001098.CORP, CA RE Lic. 01955824, NV Business Broker Permit #30. Fully licensed Las Vegas business broker.
IT/computer repair, mail/shipping, ink/toner refill and much more. 13 years in business. Owner retiring. Multiple revenue streams. Computerized Operations, POS System In Place, Updated Client Database. Multiple revenue streams. Good books & records, verifiable financials. Great Westside/SW location in a prime end-cap retail space with high visibility and traffic count. Easy to operate and very nice area. Loyal, repeat customer base. A key competitive advantage of this business is the unique multiple services they provide. The business offers complete IT/computer repair/maintenance and also features mail/shipping and ink/toner refill services for commercial and retail customers. Lots More info
Located in the desirable 215/S.Rainbow corridor. High visibility, direct frontage, big traffic count. Located in a space literally just a few feet from a main commute traffic artery of S. Rainbow Blvd. (south of I-215). A new operator can easily capitalize on this location’s stellar attributes to launch any number of food concepts that they feel could thrive in the SW Las Vegas market. Since the significant build-out expense and cost associated with the permitting process has already been incurred, new management can potentially have a relatively seamless and low cost transition for much less than what a new build or a facility requiring rehabilitation may cost. Currently offering an More info
A designers dream....endless possibilities. With this business you could develop your own furniture line at a fraction of normal cost, and market to the world at the Las Vegas 'World Market' furniture expo. 2019 sales through August up 37.5%, NOI up 88% over 2018. Good books and records, verifiable financials, growing sales, growing revenues. This business builds custom furniture and fixtures for the interior design, commercial, and residential market. Also offer upholstery services. Can take an idea from a simple drawing and create a beautiful finished piece . Located in a well-equipped 3500 sq. ft. design office and shop with skilled employees in place. reasonable rent . Serves More info
SOLD!!--A well-managed and well-executed business. Outstanding franchise system. Very high member LTV compared to other fitness centers. Good books and records, verifiable financials, growing revenues. 2018 seller-provided financials indicate revenues of $1,775,830, adjusted NOI of $493,930. Jan-June 2019 revenues were up almost 16% over 2018. Three operating and strategically sited locations in Las Vegas are included in this offering. A fourth location is currently under construction, which can be purchased, and one additional undeveloped pre-paid territory available for purchase also. Majority of revenues are collected by automatic EFT from customer's accounts. Low attrition More info
If you are an experienced restaurant operator you will see the opportunity here. A steal at only $69,000. Approx. 2200 sq. Ft., rent is only $3,000/month. A great turnkey restaurant in a high-traffic corridor. High ratings on Google and Yelp. Strategic location near UNLV and the Strip. Owner states that approx. 60 % of customers are tourists who find them on the internet! Developed by an experienced owner from the Norcal area, it has an appealing, modern menu to please even the pickiest customers. Current owner has another booming business which requires most of his time and he is reluctantly offering this business for sale. This is an "as is where is" sale, broker does not have any More info
Electric truck/utility vehicle. Fully tested, ready for production. 10 years in development, 6 patents. Owner is flexible regarding terms, participation. Contemplated capital requirements approx. $150mm. Contact Michael Cash, Benchmark Business Advisors. 702-281-4751, 424-281-9533. email@example.com. More info
Your message has been sent.