License Number: 302245
Phone: Show Phone Number(301) 721-0003
Your message has been sent.
2275 Research Blvd, Suite 500
Rockville, Maryland 20850 (View Map)
Capital Business Advisors, Inc. helps business owners sell their businesses tax efficiently and for the best and highest value. Capital represents owners – sellers of who wish to sell most types of privately-held businesses including:
• Businesses grossing between $500,000 and $40,000,000 in annual revenue
• Profitable professional private practices
• Federal and Defense government contractors
Jerry Cohen (301) 721-0003
Since 1989, Capital has successfully and professionally represented business owners in the sale of their businesses in Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia, & Delaware.
As professional business brokers and mergers & acquisitions advisors, Capital works with business owners to prepare, market, negotiate value and terms, and successfully sell their businesses to private and strategic buyers, to private equity groups, and to publicly-owned corporations for the highest and best value.
With many years of experience successfully brokering the sale of business transactions, we have gained considerable expertise in overcoming seeming intractable challenges such as:
• Negotiating terms and conditions of purchase agreements
• Difficult lease assignments
• Professional, trade, and business license transfers
• Client contract assignments
• Capital gains consequences
• Novation of government contracts and more
Managing and navigating the sales process is where Capital’s expertise helps our seller clients formulate a clear plan of action to sell their businesses, and very importantly, to the right buyer.
Jerry Cohen, principal broker:
• Holds both Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in management
• Previously earned and was awarded the industry designation of Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
• Founded the Mid-Atlantic Business Intermediaries Association and served as its elected president for four years
• Licensed real estate broker in MD, VA, DC who may legally broker the sale of any businesses that have real estate as a component of a sales transaction
• Had an extensive busin
* Established in 2008: The business operates two local medical-physical therapy clinics treating patients involved in vehicular and other personal injury accidents.* Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Services: such as spinal manipulations, adjustments, massages, electrical stimulation, and ultrasound comprise 75 to 80% percent of its services. The rest are other medical related services such as evaluations, x-rays, etc. No treatment is provided for injuries or illnesses unrelated to personal injury cases.* Longstanding Referral Network: Attorneys who specialize in personal injury representation routinely refer clients to the clinics for ongoing medical and physical therapy treatment.* Rate More info
Your message has been sent.