License Number: BK669176
Phone: Show Phone Number(904) 293-8181
Your message has been sent.
1525 Nw 3Rd Street Suite #9,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 (View Map)
Capital Business Solutions is a Boutique M&A Advisory / Business Brokerage firm connecting Sellers of businesses with qualified, capable Buyers and Acquisition Specialists around the world. We provide the same level of Confidentiality and Professional Services to Our Customers Big and Small from large single and multi-location firms in all industries to the Main Street businesses that are the strength of the US economy!
Our Vision is to Make Your Aspirations Reality with Our Continuous Focus on Confidentiality and Professionalism!
William K. (Ken) Yarbrough (904) 293-8181
Ken Yarbrough spent 12 years in the wholesale gasoline and oil business, where he oversaw day to day management of convenience stores, wholesale distribution and trucking, and industrial sales of diesel and lubricants before selling the business and relocating to Florida in 1998. Ken obtained his Florida broker’s license in 1999 and pursued a career in commercial real estate before an unexpected turn led him into the publishing business. In 2001 Ken purchased a single real estate publication in St. Augustine Florida and grew the company to include six titles, becoming the largest independent publisher in St. Johns County. Eighteen years later, and upon the sale of his latest company, Yarbrough, recognizing the need for qualified and responsive business intermediaries, decided to join the Capital Business Solutions team to offer his expertise and experience to business owners in the northeast Florida region
Here’s what we commit to do for you as a seller:
• Operate ethically and professionally
• Utilize proven techniques to keep the sale confidential
• Value your business to determine the correct selling price
• Develop the proper strategy to market your business
• Maximize the exposure of your business to the largest pool of buyers
• Screen and qualify potential buyers
• Use our experience to assist in the development of unique deal structures
• Utilize our Proprietary Multi-Step Sales and Reporting Process to Complete these Tasks!!
Here’s what we commit to do for you as a buyer:
Here’s what we can do for you:
• Educate you in the process of buying a business
• Buying a business requires a significant investment of time and energy. You don’t have to do it alone. We will educate you as we lead you step-by-step through the process of researching and buying a business, working with you every step of the way.
• We are experts in matching buyers with businesses. Buying a business is not just as simple as determining the amount of income you need. The business must fit your needs, interests and lifestyle. Our M&A Advisors / Business Brokers will sit down with you and analyze your resources, abilities, and interests to determine the businesses that will suit you best and present these opportunities to you.
• Find you the right business
• We will find the right business for you. Using our worldwide and local databases of businesses for sale, our network of Advisors / Brokers and various private sites – we will find a business that fits your needs, interests and lifestyle.
• Illustrate the value and potential of the business. For tax purposes, tax returns of a privately-owned business are usually prepared to show as little income as possible. At Capital Business Solutions, we are experienced in reconstructing financial statements to provide your accountant with a more realistic view of the business. As an additional benefit, our M&A Advisors / Business Brokers can draw upon their experiences with other businesses and point out what others in the industry have done to improve their profitability.
• Negotiate and structure a successful purchase.There are many ways to structure a deal. It’s not just a discussion of price, interest rate and number of years to pay. We have the expertise to assist your Tax Advisor, CPA and / or Attorney in structuring the best deal for you.
• Work with You through to Closing. Buying a business can be an intimidating and complex process. Capital Business Solutions will guide you step-by-step through each of the step of the process.
• Assist you in obtaining financing. Not every buyer has the necessary funds to acquire a business.Capital Business Solutions has access to a large network of financial lenders.
IBBA, (International Business Brokers Association), BBF (Business Brokers of Florida
Homes & Land was established in Florida in 1977, and has grown to become the leader nationwide in real estate marketing through its printed magazines, online tools and new print to digital app. This is an opportunity to own a franchised, real estate magazine and integrated marketing company in one of Florida's most affluent real estate markets. The territory allows for multiple editions under the Homes & Land franchise banner; Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa. Perfect opportunity for an individual, couple, or small company to grow this recently re-branded magazine offering on Florida's Gulf Coast. Low start-up fees, doesn't require a lot of employees and allows flexible working hours. No More info
This opportunity is for a nationally recognized, franchised outdoor magazine. This particular edition has been listed as the top performer within the franchise group based upon gross sales and distribution. The unique business model allows an owner to sell advertising to local businesses within a locally distributed version of the magazine, larger companies within a regionally distributed version of the magazine, or national advertisers within a nationally distributed version. Everything in place, writers, distribution, solid customer base.Work as an owner operator, or hire additional sales staff to grow the revenue, this is a large More info
This opportunity is for a nationally recognized, franchised outdoor magazine. The unique business model allows an owner to sell advertising to local businesses within a locally distributed version of the magazine, larger companies within a regionally distributed version of the magazine, or national advertisers within a nationally distributed version. This is a "fun" business allowing a creative owner to exercise writing skills, market and promote regional boat shows, fishing tournaments and events. Financials are on file. Owner has relocated. Business being sold as a Strat-up franchise. More info
6,888 square foot commercial building, concrete block with steel I-beam roof and cedar stud construction. There is .57 acres of land with 35 parking spaces and the ability to add more.. Building is high and dry, at 16 feet above sea level. Currently used as an upscale re-sale boutique. Originally built in 1964, the subject property is located one mile from the Bridge of Lions and 1/4 mile from the famous St. Augustine Amphitheater. Perfect location for retail, restaurant, or brewery. Hospitality uses would provide the closest location to the entrance to the St. Augustine Amphitheater, ranked number 4 of the Top 50 Amphitheaters worldwide by Pollster Magazine. Annual ticket sales are in More info
Homes & Land was established in Florida in 1977, and has grown to become the leader nationwide in real estate marketing through its printed magazines, online tools and new print-to-digital app. This is an opportunity to own a franchised, real estate magazine and integrated marketing company in one of Florida's most affluent real estate markets. The territory allows for multiple editions under the Homes & Land franchise banner; Vero Beach, Stuart, Fort Pierce, Jupiter and Hobe Sound. Perfect opportunity for an individual, couple, or small company to grow this recently re-branded magazine offering on Florida's Treasure Coast. Low start-up fees, and great profit margins. The business doesn't More info
Your message has been sent.