License Number: FA.100077038
Phone: Show Phone Number(720) 278-6535
Your message has been sent.
Colorado Business Brokers is a newly-formed collaborative of business brokers that offers to put our systems, teamwork and track record to work for you! My founding partners are Carolyn Ryan and Scott D. Perry.
Systems: Business coaching and selling the way it should be done!
• Valuation Systems - Helping clients establish and defend business values – both enterprise market values and a
business owner’s core values – are our specialties.
• Confidentiality Systems - Preserving confidentiality is an everyday procedure for us. We know how to camouflage
the identity of businesses and business owners and guard proprietary information.
• Marketing & Resourcing Systems - A coordinated and on-going campaign to sell businesses, coupled with a wide
variety of coaching assignments, benefits all of our clients.
• Screening & Qualifying Systems - Screening and qualifying buyer prospects is what we do for our business seller
clients. Screening and qualifying new ideas and trends is what we do for coaching clients.
• Negotiation & Closing Systems - Focused agenda-setting grows and sells businesses. It also addresses frustrations
by clarifying alternative choices. We are clear about our role as a broker and/or coach.
Teamwork: Business coaching and selling the way you want it done!
• Cooperation & Collaboration - We provide two agents for each of our seller clients, almost unheard of in our
profession. Most brokerage firms just allocate one broker to serve each listing client. We also encourage teamwork
with other business intermediaries and professionals.
• Knowledge - We are well connected to world-wide experts and resources. Check us out on LinkedIn. I'm at
• Experience - Our many co-experts and go-to resources are grounded in the real world of business ownership.
• Accessibility- You can’t miss us if you’re searching for a Colorado business connection! You can find us - and so can
prospective business buyers!
Track Record: Business coaching and selling the way it is done!
• Over 35 Years of Selling & Coaching - We can give you plenty of references. You can also check us out online.
• Best Marketing Materials for Clients - Our "Offering Summaries" are acclaimed as "the best!" No kidding.
Carolyn Ryan (720) 278-6535
Business Broker, Business Coach and Founding Partner of Colorado Business Brokers
I bring over 20 combined years of experience as both a co-owner in three family-owned businesses and as an international sales and marketing specialist. I am a skilled financial analyst and marketer, a savvy sales & operations professional and a seasoned negotiator.
My family-owned businesses are primarily in real-estate and family entertainment and are focused on historic restoration and community development. I believe in the values of connectivity and continuity of community and now work to defend the vision and purpose of other Colorado small business owners.
I spent 17 years developing international markets for Colorado's home-grown brands, Celestial Seasonings and Gaiam, served as an assistant to the state's Asia Trade Specialist at the Colorado International Trade Office, and have lived overseas for a total of nine years. My perspective has been sharpened by my experiences dealing with businesses, people and cultures all around the world, and that global outlook has transformed into refined local insight.
I have a BS in Marketing from Arizona State University and an Executive MBA from the University of Denver. I am a Colorado native and currently live in Louisville with my husband and two children.
How Do We Sell Businesses?
1. Our Commitment is to a Full-Time, Coordinated Sales Campaign
• Targeted canvassing and on-going contact with buyer prospects and multiple referral sources
• Active participation in multiple business-for-sale networks and websites
• In-person and digital exposure by posting articles and blogs, hosting "How To" seminars, webinars and workshops, and talking to civic and professional groups throughout Colorado
• Confidential networking with professionals, business buyer prospects and other business owners
2. We Prepare a Professional “Offering Summary” on Your Business-For-Sale Known Nationally as “the Best.”
• Coordinating with you, the seller client, to produce a high quality marketing presentation that tells the complete story of your business in words and pictures
• Documenting your business' past and present, as well as what the future can be, with a credible presentation of footnoted financials
• Helping to clarify what’s important—a specific story and specific numbers
• Nationally acclaimed in The Business Broker by IBBA Founder Tom West
3. We are "Fussy" about Organizational Systems and Confidentiality Procedures
• Proper due diligence to make sure we know what we're selling
• Office set-up to handle buyer qualification and confidentiality for seller clients
• Buyer registration process to gather information and screen prospects
• Creative marketing and sales systems to get businesses sold
4. We have a Contact Manager Database of Buyers Ready to Buy
• Active, registered and pre-screened buyer prospects already looking and ready to buy
• Knowledge of where buyer prospects are in their search process
• Regular contact with this database
5. We are Active Users of Social Media
• Active use of multiple business-listing sites
• Individual brokers connected through social networking and affinity sites, such as LinkedIn.com and Twitter.com
• Website with in-depth resources
• Your confidentiality maintained through “blind” listings
6. We Network with Selected Brokers and Other Intermediaries
• Provide packages and information to other trusted business brokers and intermediaries
• Offer of generous fee sharing terms to other professionals
7. We Offer Special Outreach and Direct Contact
• Special canvassing efforts to find industry-specific buyers when needed
• Focused efforts in select industries to help our seller clients.
This is a one-of-a-kind traffic flow, control and safety services company actively working in the central Colorado mountain markets, just north and south of I-70. The business could be run remotely from Grand Junction or Denver, but is likely to need a hands-on owner who lives nearer the center of the market served. Because there are so few competitors, there is a great opportunity here. Further details of the business will be revealed, however, only to those buyer prospects who are screened by the broker.Most “flagging” jobs are along Colorado’s state and federal highway systems. There are also smaller individual firms that specialize in county and municipal roadways. This firm for sale is More info
This orchard and U-Pick operation is a direct farm-to-consumer enterprise with a fully-formulated business plan and structure. It offers a new owner a family-friendly, back-to-nature experience growing various varieties of fruit (Yes, on Colorado’s Front Range eastern slope!) It’s new and positioned to become the largest fruit grower on Colorado’s eastern slope. The acreage, one country store barn, one storage barn, an antique tractor, two apple presses, trees, fencing and two major water taps are the tangible business assets included in the proposed sale. The orchard growth is 5 to 6 years old and is now producing.This year, the orchard hopes to gross $140,000 with about $40,000 in More info
Your message has been sent.