Phone: Show Phone Number(816) 799-0911
Fax: (816) 799-0891
Your message has been sent.
First National Business Corporation (FNBC) is a full services business brokerage providing professional services to business buyers and sellers. Since 1982, FNBC has successfully completed over 4,000 transactions of all business types, sizes, prices and markets. Our offices normally charge no upfront fees to anyone looking to buy a business and are only paid a commission by the business seller when the business is sold.
OUR SERVICES RELATED TO BUYING A BUSINESS
- Evaluations for individuals who are considering buying a business to help business buyers know if the price they are considering paying is fair market value.
- Coordination of the entire process of buying a business ,including working with attorneys, accountants, creditors, lenders, and other advisors involved with both business buyer and seller.
- Free Business For Sale search for those looking to buy a business. Give us your criteria, let us understand what you want, tell us about your budget, share your preferences for the kind of businesses that can work for you. Perhaps a franchise is the best fit for you. We represent many proven franchisors.
OUR SERVICES FOR SELLING A BUSINESS
- Free, Highly Confidential, No Obligation Business Pricing Evaluations for Business Owners Looking to Sell a Business, including providing the business owner with a professional opinion of how to price the business to sell.
- Free Business For Sale Marketing Services, including analyzing the business financial records, creating and packaging the marketing materials, advertising and promotion, interviewing and qualifying prospects, management of the Letter Of Intent/Offer To Purchase process, coordination of the due diligence activities, management of the closing and disbursal of the business sale proceeds. FNBC confidentially advertises our listings on over 290 websites nationwide.
- There are no initial nor extra fees charged to either party for these services on most transactions.
BUSINESS ACQUISITION FINANCING
One of the free services we offer is assisting business buyers in finding the financing related to their acquisition, including creating the loan packet used to approach lenders, introducing the buyer of the business to lenders, managing the due diligence process, and coordinating the closing with the lender.
There is NO CHARGE for this service.
Our primary goal is to manage each business for sale transaction so that all parties are satisfied, comfortable and confident that the transaction accomplishes their needs and objectives, with low risk, and with maximum opportunity for accomplishing a successful business acquisition.
FREE, NO COST, NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
Entrepreneurs who are considering buying or selling a business are encouraged to register with FNBC to receive information which can help you investigate how you might buy or sell a business with minimum risk and maximum benefit to you.
FNBC will then provide you with information and a free no cost, no obligation consultation, including an evaluation of your project.
Patricia Tuckness (816) 799-0911
Patricia attended William Jewel College and engaged in International Studies at Harlaxton University in Grantham, England where she was able to explore most of the UK, Paris, Amsterdam, Venice and Russia. She graduated with multiple Dean’s list achievements and a Bachelor of Arts in Communications. Upon graduation, Patricia embarked on a very successful sales career with Mutual of Omaha in multiple insurance lines achieving many awards and incentive trips for the top Kansas City Agent of the Year. She became an independent agent in 2006 and continues offering insurance services to this day.
In 2002, her good friend encouraged her to enter the real estate business as well and Patricia established her own brokerage, P.A. Tuckness & Co. which specializes in foreclosures and property management which she still owns and operates.
Throughout her sales career Patricia has been in contact and marketed to thousands of individuals, both self employed and small businesses. Her past experience includes funding buy-sell agreements and handling retirement accounts as well as a wide array of other services offered to business owners.
Recently Patricia met Bennie Eubanks in a networking group and became fascinated with the success of the business brokerage that Bennie worked for. She decided to join with FNBC of Kansas City to market the valuable resources of business brokerage to further her marketing success and help people remain entrepreneurs and buy and sell businesses. Having been self-employed since college has given her an appreciation of the freedom that owning a business provides and is anxious to help others do the same.
Licensed Missouri Real Estate Agent
Your message has been sent.