Tim Cook

Generational Equity, LLC

Phone: Show Phone Number


Contact Broker

Please confirm you're not a robot

14241 Dallas Parkway, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75254 (View Map)

Affiliated Broker
Lisa Lippe

About the Company

Broker Biography

Tim Cook (281) 856-8324

Areas Served

  • Houston, TX
  • Business For Sale Listings

    Not Disclosed
    United States 
    View Details 
    Professional Telecom Engineering and General Contracting Services

    The Company provides professional engineering and general contracting services to the telecommunications industry. The Company provides engineering and installation of wireless telecommunications infrastructure such as cell towers, Small Cell Networks (SCN), and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), as well as telecommunications transmission lines, cables, cabinets, and other related structures. Services are provided for new work, reconstruction, rehabilitation, and repairs. In 2018, engineering services comprised 57% of revenue, while construction services comprised the remaining 43%. The Company primarily serves telecommunication customers located in the Central US, upper Midwestern US, and More info

    Not Disclosed
    Texas 
    View Details 
    Producer & Integrator of Unique Plant/Environmental Monitoring Inst.

    The Company designs and manufactures unique systems that help customers understand, regulate, and manage plant, soil, water, solar, and wind resources. The company’s unique sensors record plant activity and water uptake for commercial production and for research, comprised 39% of 2018 revenue. Other products and services include moisture sensors and solar DT systems (26%), instrument packages and weather stations including service and consulting (17%), solar, wind and electronic sensors (17%), and other integrated instruments (1%). Transpiration, plant growth and biomass production are analyzed with the Company’s sensors. New patented sensing methods are key techniques in water management, More info

    Not Disclosed
    United States 
    View Details 
    Automotive Aftermarket Electronics Product Designer and Manufacturer

    The Company is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of radar and laser detection and scrambling equipment for personal automotive use. The Company stands behind the performance of its products with model specific one-to-three year warranty programs. In addition, the Company offers a speeding ticket protection program that covers speeding tickets within a range above the posted speed limit. Products offer similar features and are updated every five years at the latest to include the newest technology for radar detection, radar scrambling, laser detection, and laser scrambling. The Company distributes products through retail and wholesale channels, which include its own website More info

    Contact Broker
    Please confirm you're not a robot