License Number: 01306393
Phone: Show Phone Number(619) 218-3663
Fax: (760) 269-3551
Your message has been sent.
6050 Santo Rd., Suite 200
San Diego, California 92124 (View Map)
Pacific Coast Commercial is made up of experienced and qualified commercial agents and brokers that handle all Commercial, Industrial and Business Bulk Sales transactions
David Cutler (619) 218-3663
David S. Cutler is a Broker-Associate specializing in Sales and Leasing of Commercial & Industrial property, Business Opportunities, Franchise Sales, Restaurants, Convenience stores; Gas stations and Liquor stores. He has been an owner of franchise businesses and has extensive knowledge of Commercial and Industrial Shopping Center Leases as an attorney and broker. David has represented both tenants and landlords in commercial transactions, and has successfully negotiated lease and purchase transactions throughout San Diego, Orange, Imperial, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
David will market your business and property in an aggressive and comprehensive manner, utilizing all available commercial web sites, including Loopnet Premier, Costar. David subscribes to the most popular business search sites including Loopnet's www.Bizbuysell.com; California Businesses For Sale www.bizben.com; and Globalbx.com. Direct email to business brokers; direct postcard mailers; newspaper ads and Sandicor Multiple listing service (MLS) are also used for business only sales. All prospects are pre-qualified with financial statements and are required to execute Non-disclosure Agreements to insure the privacy of the client.
David can also assist in residential and commercial property management at a reasonable commission. His experience as an attorney is a major asset in the handling of Landlord-Tenant disputes, evictions and Unlawful Detainer actions.
Affiliations include the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB); National Association of Realtors (NAR); San Diego Business Brokers Association; San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR); and the California State Bar. David has over 25 years of experience as a business attorney, 16 years as a Commercial Broker and 20 years as a business owner to offer his clients.
Business and Commercial Sales and leasing services for buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Market comp reports; valuations; and creative transfers.
Juris Doctorate from Cal Western School of Law; Bachelors degree fron San Diego State University. California Association of Business Brokers. Member of the National Association of Realtors and local San Diego Association of Realtors.
• Can keep same menu or Excellent location for Bakery & Desserts • Located in busy Santee Shopping Center with high auto traffic• Formerly a Deli franchise and has all the equipment needed for a sandwich and sub shop. The build-out originally cost over $300,000 • Current gross sales average +/-$30,000• Alcoholic Beverage Control 41 beer & wine license included for transfer• Shopping Center anchored with that draw tremendous traffic to the street and center. • 1,500 SF current lease for $4,250 includes NNN. 5 years plus two 5 year options. • Large accessible parking area • 12’ hood; walk-in cooler; nice booth and table seating and large outside patio; 2 ADA bathrooms; security camera More info
Recently remodeled American Restaurant in the middle of the desirable and fast developing East Village & Ballpark Restaurant District. Qualifies for E-2 and EB-5 business investment Visa. ? 1000’s of upscale condos; townhomes; apartment homes within walking? Close to main Park Blvd. Trolley Stop; new main library; across from Petco Ballpark and walk from the downtown Convention center; Hilton Hotel? Seller absentee and his loss is your gain. Bring your menu concept and turn-key conditionPerfect for Raman or Pho which is needed in East Village or create Sports Bar? Beautiful décor and improvements with all top of the line kitchen and equipment.? Must see the exquisite bar seating; large and More info
Unique and niche successful company for 35 years and still has tremendous upside and growth potential. Primarily operates in the Fasteners, Industrial: Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Etc. business / industry within the Wholesale Trade - Durable Goods sector. Supplier to the automotive garage, automotive enthusiast and auto body industry with every imaginable bolt, part, fastener. Member of CAA California Auto body Association and can transfer to new ownership.Easy to manage and operated by 1 full time and 1 part-time active owner and 1 full time salespersonCurrent Owner ready to retire and is reason for sale. Will train new ownership to insure continued success and growth. Gross sales +/-$500,000 More info
21 off sale license with or without equipment; 18 door cooler; shelves counters.FFE alone valued over $50,000.May also stay at location upon approval of landlord and new lease for additional $50,000At this location for over 25 years but lost lease and must relocate or sell the license and fixtures. More info
Located in the Heart of busy Clairemont Mesa near the Convoy District? Located on Busy Clairemont Mesa Blvd with a traffic count of: 29,664 VPD? Has all the equipment needed for most “fast-food” or “fast-casual type menus? Current gross sales average +/-$40,000? Can keep the same menu or change to Ramen, Sushi, Korean, Pizza, etc? 1,300 SF current lease of $3,300 includes NNN. 3 years plus 5 year option? Close to other retail, industrial parks, office buildings & car dealerships? Easy access from 163; 52 or 805 freeways? Large parking area with 80 free surface spaces? All Fixtures and Equipment are in good condition and includes new grill top; 12’ hood; walk-in cooler; nice booth and table More info
Established over 20 years and continues to be one of Ramona’s best dry cleanersFully compliant with State of California Air Resources Board and environmentally “Green” equipment and systems using Hydrocarbon cleaning solutionState-of-the-art Dry Cleaning Linous machine; shirt and trouser pressers; 900 track conveyorLocated in Ramona’s busiest neighborhood center and large parking lot for ease of drop off and pick-up. Alterations 1.400 SF space paying $3,360 including NNN. Long term lease for qualified buyer with good creditAverage gross monthly revenue +/-$12,000 Experienced owner will train and perfect business or family business a or single owner More info
• Located in one of El Cajon’s busiest neighborhood shopping centers at high traffic count corner • Offering Boba; Smoothies, Hot and cold teas and milk teas; Matcha teas; Espresso drinks; and Poke Bowls;• Equipment to add Gelato included and currently not being used;• Average monthly gross sales +/-$18,000 and only open since 2018. Sales continue to grow each month. • Hours open from 11 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Consider expanding to breakfast hours with coffees and pastries;• 1,100 sq. ft. space with below market lease rate of only $1.90 SF plus NNN. Annual 3% increases. 5 year with 5 year Option. • Includes all fixtures, furniture and equipment and leasehold improvements valued over $150,000. More info
• Established over 22 years in the Midway district• Point Lomas busiest shopping center with large parking lot• Current gross +/-$15,000 month• 1000 sq. ft. Below market rent of only $3100 includes NNN, water and trash• Consider new menu of Chinese; Italian, Kabob, Indian or? • Close to Freeway and large parking lot• 15’ Hood; Walk-in cooler; 2 bathrooms.• Includes transfer of ABC 41 Beer & Wine license More info
Walking distance from the desirable Convoy Restaurant District but easy parking• Established location over 20 years and current owner over 9 years• Beautiful décor and improvements with fully equipped kitchen for other menu concepts• Must see to appreciate the exquisite 15 seat sushi bar seating; inviting dining room; Seats over 50 • Current monthly gross of $40,000+/-• Great opportunity for a “Turn-key” restaurant and can change to Pho'; Raman; or Dessert Bakery Café. • Below market lease rate $2.60 includes NNN. 1,500 SF only $3910 mo. 3% annual increase. • Lease term includes two 5-year options• 10’ Hood; 2 Walk-ins freezer/cooler; 3 beer taps; plenty of storage;• Includes transfer More info
Busy Mediterranean 5 Day deli and take-out restaurant. Very profitable. Rent is only $3,000 gross and no increase until May 2020. Built-in customer base daily from large business commercial and retail complex that deli is the only food server in the shopping center. Has agreement for simple lunch buffet at 2 locations. Total monthly gross +/-$15,000. Equipped with 10' hood; fryer; Pizza oven; espresso machine. Common area seating that shares with beautiful Sports bar that cannot serve food. Open M-F 9 am-7 pm. Has free use of banquet room for large catering events on weekends. Tremendous upside. Only 2 employees manage the restaurant each day. More info
• One of San Diego’s most popular and successful Photo Booth rental company• Easy to manage and currently “Home Based” with 1 working owner• Only requires space to store 4 photo booths that are 3’ x 7’ x 6’ when set-up. • Well established and includes many corporate accounts including Rady’s Hospital; Ronald McDonald House; Hotel Del Coronado; Souplantation; UCSD; LEGOLAND; Hotels; La Costa Resort. • NO INVENTORY; ALMOST NO PAYROLL; NO RENT; NO WASTE; LOW EXPENSE• Gross annual revenue +/-$95,000 and net income +/-$65,000• Can be managed with 1 working owner and occasional part-time help for larger event• Just need a SUV or Van to transport the booths. Owner will sell his 2007 Navigator at More info
ABC 48 On-Sale general Liquor license located on Convoy Street but can be relocated with ABC and the new community approvalThis license permits the licensee to sell all forms of regulated alcohol (beer, wine, and spirits) to customers for consumption on premises at a bar. In addition, this license may be converted in to a Type 47 liquor license (beer, wine, and liquor for consumption on-premises at a restaurant) through the Alcohol Beverage Control for a $100 fee and can be transferred anywhere in San Diego County.Can remain in the 92111 with no problem unless moved within close proximity to schools; homes' Day-Care and playgrounds which are all very limited or non-existent in this zone. ON More info
• Beautiful Sushi Japanese Restaurant in the middle of the desirable “Gaslamp” Restaurant District. OR BRING YOUR OWN NEW CONCEPT• Great corner location near the soon to be reinvented and redeveloped Horton Plaza Shopping Center• 16 seat Sushi bar; comfortable and inviting booth and table dining room • Large 12” hood; walk-in freezer nd walk-in cooler; 2 bathrooms; high ceiling for open ambiance; 2 large outside patio seating areas;• Current monthly gross of $55,000 winter; $90,000 summer months• 3,200 SF fnew long-term lease for qualified buyer. • Includes transfer of ABC 41 Beer & Wine license. Consider upgrade for 47 alcohol license• DO NOT SPEAK TO EMPLOYEES IF YOU GO More info
Asian fusion restaurant. 2,760 sq.ft. Monthly rent $8,600 plus NNN. Lease thru 2025. Beautiful dining room. Bar seating & banquet area. Large outside patio dining. Seats over 90 people. Has 20' hood, walk-in cooler & 16 beer taps. Fully equipped kitchen for any cuisine. 8 parking places.Serving up fresh and exquisite flavors of traditional and modern Vietnamese dishes with a wide selection of craft beers & fine wines. Serves liberty station, point loma. ocean beach, shelter island & airport marina More info
• A true classic “Dive” Bar established over 20 years• Formerly bar owned by Navy seals and attracts large Navy clientele• Highest rated on Yelp and voted best entertainment in beach community last yearVoted as a Top 18 dive bar in San Diego from Eater San Diego. • Absentee ownership and would benefit from local active management• 13 beer taps; 8 TV monitors; 2 pool tables; sound system; speakers for live music nights and Karaoke nights• ABC 48 Liquor license valued at over $80,000 plus Caterers 58 license allows for off-site events bar set-ups. • Live music plus Karaoke 2 nights each week. • Current bar monthly gross of $27,500 and Caterer Bar business averages 30 events a year for extra More info
Asset sale and no financials are provided. Ice Cream & Gelato Shop serving a variety of indulgent flavors of Premium Ice Cream, Imported Italian Gelato & Italian Sorbettos. Specialty sundaes, milk shakes, freshly baked waffle cone delights* Also serve Latte Macchiato, Italian Espresso, Cappuccino, Vanilla Latte, and Affogato.* Located in one of Vista's busiest shopping centers and serves the upscale communities of Shadowridge, Ocean Hills, Bressi Ranch * Close to Rancho Buena Vista High School and high density population* Melrose Dr. is a major connection from Carlsbad and San Marcos to the 67 freeway with high traffic counts* Average monthly gross sales +/-$6,000 and only open less than 12 More info
• Prime busy location on Palm Ave. High Traffic Count!• Imperial Beach is undergoing major redevelopment• Bus stop directly in front of the store brings in constant customers• Gross currently at +/-$35,000. • Gross revenue does not include Lotto; Money Orders. • Below market lease. +/-2,000 sq. ft. free-standing building with parking lot in front.• Lease for only $5,250 month less sublease income from 2 retail tenants for $3,100. Net rent is only $2,150!! • 20 door reach-in cooler. Security system. Large back room for storage More info
Located along the newest and fastest growing dining destination in San Diego on “Adams Avenue” restaurant Row.? DBA not to transfer as owner has second location;? Offering the freshest and tastiest Poke bowls and wraps.? Only opened since 2017 and all equipment is newer;? Must see the beautiful build-out and improvements with high open ceilings; tile floors; comfortable and inviting dining;? Average monthly gross sales +/-$30,000 and only open since 2017. Sales continue to grow each month.? Normal Heights has a vibrant night-life with cafes; Taverns and new and established restaurants? 1,400 sq. ft. space with below market lease rate of only $3,200 month gross and no NNN 5 year with 5 year More info
Gross sales over $2,100,000 in 2015 and net income for working owner $110,000+.Located in 10,190 sq. ft. warehouse and showroom through March 31, 2017 and current rate is $9,986 monthly. Lease can be renewed or can relocate.Business should qualify for E-2 or EB-5 investor.New Owner requires contractor B license or C-54.Includes 2005 Toyota Tundra; 2006 GMC Savannah with tools; 2006 Freightliner 24’ Stake Bed; 2004 Toyota Forklift’Company has never advertised or marketed and all business comes from referrals and customer data base.Owner will train and all vendors and suppliers available to new owners.Tremendous upside with greater advertising and building better on-line internet More info
David S. Cutler is a Broker-Associate specializing in Sales and Leasing of Commercial & Industrial property, Business Opportunities, Franchise Sales, Restaurants, Convenience stores; Gas stations and Liquor stores. He has been an owner of franchise businesses and has extensive knowledge of Commercial and Industrial Shopping Center Leases as an attorney and broker. David has represented both tenants and landlords in commercial transactions, and has successfully negotiated lease and purchase transactions throughout San Diego, Orange, Imperial, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. David will market your business and property in an aggressive and comprehensive manner, utilizing all available commercial web sites, including Loopnet Premier, Costar. David subscribes to the most popular business search sites including Loopnet's www.Bizbuysell.com; California Businesses For Sale www.bizben.com; and Globalbx.com. Direct email to business brokers; direct postcard mailers; newspaper ads and Sandicor Multiple listing service (MLS) are also used for business only sales. All prospects are pre-qualified with financial statements and are required to execute Non-disclosure Agreements to insure the privacy of the client. David can also assist in residential and commercial property management at a reasonable commission. His experience as an attorney is a major asset in the handling of Landlord-Tenant disputes, evictions and Unlawful Detainer actions. Affiliations include the California Association of Business Brokers (CABB); National Association of Realtors (NAR); San Diego Business Brokers Association; San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR); and the California State Bar. David has over 25 years of experience as a business attorney, 16 years as a Commercial Broker and 20 years as a business owner to offer his clients.
Your message has been sent.