Phone: Show Phone Number(901) 661-0598
Your message has been sent.
5679 Deer Ridge Dr.,
Southaven, Mississippi 38672 (View Map)
Supreme One Business Brokers is committed to providing top quality service to its sellers and buyers. Our job is to match businesses with their next potential owners. We help to ensure fair valuation, full disclosure and a smooth transfer of ownership. We will use our resources to market your business to be seen by the most potential buyers while maintaining confidentiality. Put our expertise and experience to work for you!
Troy Faulk (901) 661-0598
We are a company of integrity and very respected in the business brokerage industry. We are a small company so we always treat all of our clients like first priority. You are not just another number to us. We like to see all our sellers and buyers be very successful whether they are ready to retire or just ready for a new adventure. It's our goal to do our best to help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
* Business Valuation
* Market your business
* Ensure confidentiality
* Qualify potential buyers
* Negotiate on your behalf
* Facilitate a smooth transfer of ownership
Located in a strip center in one of the busiest parkways in DeSoto County, this tobacco and beer store has steady customers for the last 17 years. This is a great opportunity for an owner - operator. Business is open Sunday thru Saturday. The hours of operation are Sunday 11am-7pm, Monday thru Thursday from 7am-8pm, Friday 7am-9pm, and Saturday 9am-7pm. The inventory is not included in the asking price. Current ownership has done a terrific job getting this business off the ground and is now ready to sell to someone who can take to the next level. Other business interests do not allow current owners to devote time needed for this store. The tobacco store sells tobacco products, CBD More info
Become part of the most popular fleet washing provider in the U.S! This is a mobile franchise fleet washing company with plenty of opportunity to grow. Current territory includes Shelby County and a 2-hour surrounding radius. Services range from washing fleet to cleaning up oil spills and more. Three mobile units and four stationary bays comprise the equipment inventory, along with a multitude of tools and chemicals. The mobile units are equipped with a water tank and suction unit to properly remove dirty water according to code. This business has solid roots as is, yet the territory has barely been tapped for this opportunity! More info
Due to a medical health recommendation, this established (since 2004) and award-winning landscape company with extremely solid base of long-term clients could be yours by summertime. The portfolio includes maintenance, landscaping, annual flower installations twice per year for notable prominent properties in the Memphis area, plus many extra projects and a history of numerous multiple year contracts. Commercial accounts comprise approximately 75% of the business, with the remaining 25% being elite residential properties. This company has strong, consistently profitable income figures and boasts more than 24 contracts at present time. It could easily be added to your current company More info
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity. This clothing, shoes and accessories store located in the busy Mid-Town Memphis area would flourish with an owner operator. The store is made up of one of a kind pieces for women and men with 80% new and 20% used products. Current owner has done a great job in building this store that carries many well-known brands such as Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, St. John Knits and many more. The space is approximately 2900 square feet with a monthly rent of 1500.00. Inventory IS INCLUDED in the price. Owner is looking forward to retirement. Don’t wait - call today about this great opportunity! More info
Make money your first day of ownership with this home based business operating primarily in Tate and Desoto Counties. Member of Better Business Bureau. Professional website. Dodge Sprinter 3500 work van with equipment necessary for residential and commercial locks, duplicate keys, select automobiles. For first two months, the current owner will personally train Monday through Friday and be available to answer questions on weekends. More info
Your message has been sent.