Phone: Show Phone Number(615) 370-6434
Your message has been sent.
4235 Hillsboro Pike Ste 300-504,
Nashville, Tennessee 37215 (View Map)
WHAT WE DO
Tallwood Brokers Is Committed To Finding The Right Buyer For Your Business. Tallwood Business Brokers positions your company at the right value, in the right market, to the right buyer. Our team provides the industry expertise to successfully help you, the business owner, to strategically:
• Evaluate and prepare your company for sale
• Find qualified buyers
• Get you the highest possible market price for your business
Tallwood Business Brokers is committed to finding the right buyer for your business.
WHO WE SERVE
We represent sellers or buyers of privately owned businesses in a wide range of service industries and technology businesses. We specialize in companies with revenues between $1,000,000 to $10,000,000.
WHY IT WORKS
At, Tallwood, selling your business is our business. We help you plan a successful exit strategy to sell your business. Our process keeps the sale confidential. This allows you, the business owner, to focus on running the daily business operation, keeping revenues steady during the selling process while we keep the deal management moving forward.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We are uniquely qualified because Tallwood Brokers has experience on all sides of the transaction. Just like you, we have been business buyers, business owners, and business sellers. Our extensive experience on all sides of the transaction delivers a major benefit to you selling your business. This is why our team provides the expertise when you need results.
Bryan Foreman CBI, BCB (615) 370-6434
Bryan Foreman, Principal,
CBI, Certified Business Broker
BCB, Board Certified Broker
Bryan Foreman has attained accreditations as a Certified Business Intermediary, and a Board Certified Broker. Bryan represents Business Sellers and Business Buyers throughout the Mid-South, primarily in Tennessee, Texas, and Alabama.
A Certified Business Intermediary,CBI, provides a higher level of experience, training, and education to value, market, negotiate, and successfully sell your business.
• President/CEO of four companies from $3.5 million to $70 million in revenue
• Over 30 years of business expertise working with startups and multi-million dollar businesses
• Proven leadership in building businesses from start-up to acquisition, merger, and sale of public companies
• First hand experience as a small business owner with SBA lending, negotiations, and buying
• Providing industry experience in service industries, transportation, computer software and services, technology, management consulting, sales
We assist with:
• Confidential Business Review
• Business Valuation
• Clear Pricing Strategy
• Complete Marketing Package
• Buyer Qualification
• Offers to Purchase
• Manage the Closing Process
• SBA Financing
• Transaction Attorney and C.P.A.
Whether you are selling a business or buying a business, it will be one of the most important financial decisions you make. This is when you need an expert. A Certified Business Intermediary has attained the expertise to perform a detailed business valuation, knows how to confidentially market your business for sale, understands SBA financing, negotiations, and deal management. A CBI keeps all parties engaged and manages the transaction all the way to the closing table. Here is a brief overview of some of the services we provide:
THE TALLWOOD 8 STEP PROCESS:
1. No Fee Initial Consultation
2. No Fee Confidential Business Valuation
3. Preparation of Your Confidential Marketing Prospectus
4. Screening Prospective Buyers
5. Managing the Negotiation Process
6. Offer Presentation
7. Closing Professionals
8. Coordinates All Aspects of Closing the Sale
University of Tennessee, Business
IBBA - International Business Brokers Association
CBI - Certified Business Intermediary
TABB - Texas Association of Business Brokers
BCB - Board Certified Broker
Your message has been sent.