Phone: Show Phone Number(979) 599-5200
Your message has been sent.
1716 Briarcrest Lane, Suite 300
Bryan, Texas 77802 (View Map)
Transworld Business Advisors is the world leader in the marketing and sales of businesses and franchises. Whether you represent an acquisitions-oriented corporation, or are personally interested in owning your own company or franchise, TBA offers professional intermediary services that successfully brings buyers and sellers together. TBA consists of proven professionals who are focused on utilizing innovative methods to achieve top dollar for their clients. From business brokerage & franchise consulting services to mergers & acquisitions services, TBA advisors are the business intermediary specialists. TBA's proven motto is 'Good deals for good people'! Please contact Larry Fry at email address LFry@tworld.com or call (979) 599-5200 for assistance with your business intermediary/brokerage needs.
Larry Fry, MBA (979) 599-5200
Letting TBA manage the entire sale process adds several value features for the seller, including:
- Confidentially marketing the business sale throughout Transworld’s extensive network;
- Providing the seller with current updates on the progress of the sale;
- Managing the due diligence process for the seller;
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis;
- Assisting with the business valuation process;
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers;
- Assisting in the preparation of the offer;
- Coordinating the closing of the sale.
What makes TBA your best choice as a business intermediary/brokerage?
- TBA's Size -> Over 100 offices;
- TBA has become the largest business intermediary/brokerage service in the USA;
- TBA was established over 30 years ago;
- TBA maintains an inventory of at least 1500+ current/exclusive business listings at any one time;
- TBA has a network of over 120 agents working for numerous clients;
- TBA offices located across the continental USA, Canada, Australia, UK, India, Kuwait, & South Africa.
TBA's unique, industry proven strengths are as follows...
- Utmost professionalism and confidentiality;
- More money gets spent by TBA on advertising the sale of your business;
- TBA makes use of multi-media advertising, including radio, television, billboards, & internet sites;
- TBA makes effective use of media exposure through journal articles, podcasts, & radio talk-shows;
- TBA makes use of proprietary & proven internet marketing protocols;
- TBA owners & agents receive the finest quality training in the industry;
- TBA owners & agents are backed by a high-tier support team with countless years of applicable experience;
- TBA's Sales Process has been utilized to consummate thousands of business sales transactions;
- TBA franchisees maintain attractive offices to conduct confidential meetings with sellers & buyers.
I'm the Principal Broker/Owner of Transworld Business Advisors at College Station, where I serve as the small-to-medium size business intermediary, broker & consultant responsible for the Brazos Valley area of southeast Texas. The southeast Texas counties served include Austin, Brazos, Burleson, Fayette, Grimes, Lee, Milam, Robertson & Washington. At the national level I serve as a procurer of prospective buyers for entrepreneurs seeking to sell their growing small-to-medium size businesses in the burgeoning IT Managed Services & High-Tech Solutions sectors to larger companies, private equity groups & strategic investors.
In terms of services performed, finding the right buyers is only half the job. The other half lies in closing the deals. As a result, I primarily partner with attorneys, accountants, business brokers, escrow company agents, private investors & other business professionals to provide business brokerage, valuation, mergers & acquisitions & business intermediary consulting services for small-to-medium size businesses in the Brazos Valley area of southeast Texas. There are no upfront fees involved as I provide free business valuation services to my clients up front, enabling them to get a better idea of what their businesses are worth per the current market in their locations. Then, once a deal closes I get paid a commission based on the final sales price of the business sold.
So what makes Transworld Business Advisors at College Station different from our competition?
* No Up-Front Fees –> Our sales commissions are based on successfully completed transactions!
* We're a small-to-medium size business brokerage that focuses on Sell-Side transactions!
* We help our clients set realistic goals and then work diligently to achieve them!
* In-depth research, analysis & professionally designed market listings support each client’s objectives!
Exit Strategy: The best time to sell a business is when it's in an upward trajectory & there’s a segue for growth & a reason to be positive for prospective buyers. But this also represents the hardest time for an owner to sell & walk away, thus resulting in a quandary for many business owners who end up staying on too long & missing the peak time to sell.
International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) -> Member ID 50698963;
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Source -> Member ID 50698963;
MBA Degree in Finance & Management Information Systems -> University of Houston, 1989;
BA Degree -> Vanderbilt University (1981).
This independent Dollar Plus Store has been established now for over 3 years with the current owner. Because it is not a franchise there is no transfer fee involved with its purchase. Its multiple revenue stream consists of selling groceries, household items, lotto, ATM, etc. Steady growth in sales by supplying local residents, neighboring businesses and shops in the downtown area. Owner has kept accurate books and records. Business started in November of 2015. May qualify for E2 Visa status.This particular industry consists of establishments that are primarily engaged in retailing new goods in general merchandise stores (I.e., except More info
This business is a family owned and operated dry cleaning drop-off/pick-up station located near the Texas A&M campus in a fast growing, student-based residential neighborhood. It has been in business since 2006, and has a loyal customer base that keeps coming back because of the personalized customer service, quick drive-through window, and the best quality dry cleaning and laundry pick-up/drop-off service in the area. Its customer base consists primarily of Texas A&M students and business professionals that reside in the area, which is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in College Station. A great opportunity to own this turn key business. This location is in the heart of residential More info
This franchise's mission is to create an entertaining experience for kids ages 0-14 by providing a superior haircut with warm, experienced stylists in a meticulously clean place filled with fun! The business model in place recognizes that kids and parents want something different with their haircut experience. So we provide it all: a superior haircut with warm, experienced stylists in a meticulously clean place filled with fun! Children can sit in a Dodge Police Cruiser, Barbie Jeep, Lightning McQueen Race Car, Buzz Light Year Vehicle, Hummer, Frozen Jeep, Fire Engine, #8 Dale Earnhardt NASCAR Race Car, and/or Mini Cooper while watching their favorite cartoons or Netflix!This family More info
This local award winning (i.e., for best selling) retail business is located in Southeast Texas and primarily operates in the Liquor Stores business / industry within the Miscellaneous Retail sector. The business model involves the retail sale of liquor, beer, wine, and tobacco products. It also entails ATM machines, lottery tickets, and basket styled gifts designed for all occasions. The business is located right off of the main highway in town, providing customers with easy access to this neighborhood store, which is the largest liquor package store in town. In fact, this store is pretty much the only high-tier liquor package store in the county and has been for over 38 years now.Per the More info
Your message has been sent.