License Number: 5463301-PB00
Phone: Show Phone Number(801) 565-8824
Your message has been sent.
6975 S. Union Park Ave. #672,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84047 (View Map)
United Business Brokers (UBB) is the only national business transaction firm in Utah, Nevada, Idaho and Arizona with affiliations worldwide. The businesses are valued and marketed to locate the right purchaser who recognizes the value of each particular business. Sellers and Purchasers goals are carefully evaluated to match personal and financial objectives. UBB uses state of the art technology for research, presentations and professionalism which enables UBB to have the highest closing ratio for the clients it serves. Because UBB brokers work in teams of two brokers per client, the client is professionally represented and well informed as to the progress of the transaction.
Michael Drury (801) 565-8824
United Business Brokers ("UBB") is an innovative, professional transaction firm that specializes in the sale, transfer, or merger of businesses.
UBB specializes in attracting qualified buyers and maximizing after-tax effects while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality throughout the sale process.
The Company’s business is currently comprised of about 90% snow removal. The remaining 10% is comprised of lawn maintenance, concrete/asphalt construction and repair, power sweeping and janitorial etc. Over the years the Company has done several outdoor property maintenance projects. This part of the business can be grown substantially which would help even out the cash flow over the entire year. The Company subcontracts 100% of the work so it’s a matter of finding the crews to perform any certain offering. The Company has considered investing it its own equipment and self-performing some of the more profitable jobs and customers. Geographic coverage covers the Denver Metro area in More info
The business formulates and produces products for roughly 30 companies in 10 countries. USA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia and Germany. Product supplements include Omega 3, Enzymes, Amino acids, vitamins and minerals as well as herbal products. The Company also owns the AES Patent #7,235,390 (Assimilation Enhancing System) for increased absorption and bio-availability. The Company also has two branded lines of products one for essential oil products and the other for medical related products that it produces. This business is a great fit for a new business owner that has experience in marketing and sales. The current owner also has the ability to More info
The Company's passion is to forever change grocery shopping through an online and delivery service tailored for the Indian community. The Company strives to eliminate the routine need to visit local grocery stores and give back to the hard-working families in the Salt Lake area more quality free time. The Company realizes that in today’s busy lifestyle, families lead active lives and look for different ways to save time. The Company wants to provide the convenience of having a one-stop shop for all of their daily needs for farm fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, grains and pulses. Our company, The Company strives to provide a complete and convenient solution without compromising quality or More info
The Company publishes laminated quick reference guides for computer applications such as Windows, Mac and other mobile applications. The Company's top selling guides are for Microsoft Office core products, Windows, Adobe Creative Cloud and the Mac operating system. The Company's client base consists of corporate and government customers, training companies and individuals. About two thirds of the business is through Amazon where the Company holds several best selling positions and the other one third is direct through the Company's website. The Company exists because of the many changes that the current software companies continue to make and will make in the future. The Company also More info
Your message has been sent.