12 Marvelous FedEx Routes-All 14 Trucks Come Paid Off-Net SDE $285K!
Seller to pay $234K of truck notes @ closing & deliver 14 trucks!
included in asking price
Share this business:
The Company is an Indiana corporation founded 5 years ago. Since its inception it has achieved rapid sales growth! The Company is a FedEx Ground P&D (pick up & delivery) contractor of FedEx, a Fortune 100 global shipping company.
The Company’s “Independent Contracting Agreement” with FedEx gives it exclusive rights to service on average of 12 routes on a daily basis. The business is ISP compliant and is 95% overlapped with having 6 ground delivery routes and 6 home delivery routes. All of the routes are highly contiguous making it a very efficient operation.
FedEx contractors deliver packages from the terminal to businesses & residential recipients. The typical hours of operation for the drivers are M-S from 8am to 5pm.
With the continued growth of e-commerce in the US, the Company is expected to continue to growth rapidly over the next 5 years!
The Company’s trucking business operated out of one local FedEx terminal owned by FedEx, therefore the Company does not have to pay rent. The operation comes with a seasoned Operations Manager that has solid experience managing the business. The Company’s Operations Manager and drivers will remain with the business.
Operating the Company involves keeping in contact with FedEx, sorting & loading packages, dispatching routes, reporting, hiring and dealing with staffing issues, truck maintenance, and payroll (accounting).
Why invest in this FedEx Ground Company?
1. Consistent sales growth since founding
2. Part of a rapidly growing industry
3. Powerful global partner in FedEx
4. Predicable revenue
5. Range of growth strategies
6. Ease of management as the business comes with 2 non-driving operation managers (1 manages Home Delivery, 1 manages Ground Delivery) that oversee the day to day operations & manage the drivers.
7. Well managed business and clean books
8. Impeccable reputation with FedEx
9. Highly efficient operation with having all routes highly contiguous and 95% overlapped.
10. No debt will be transferred, and all 14 vehicles will come free and clear.
10. A total asset value of $204K will be coming with the sale
12. Make money day 1 and get paid every single week. No cash flow or AR issues!
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
The 12 FedEx Delivery routes are operated out of a local terminal owned by FedEx, therefore, the Seller and other contractors do not pay rent. No debt will be transferred as all 14 (12 operational & 2 spare) of the vehicles will be delivered free and clear at the time of closing.
Growth & Expansion:
FedEx route owners have experienced growth each year since this model has been in place for over two decades! The trend is continuing to go the way of e-commerce (online shopping) which is why the logistics industry has exploded. FedEx is no exception to this growth. In fact, FedEx growth is projected to be more significant in the coming years due to FedEx strategic partnerships with big name retailers and online retailers. This is a recession and competition proof business!
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
The Seller is willing to provide reasonable training period needed until the Buyer is comfortable taking full control.
- Ad Detail Views: