#1439 Commercial Interior Remodel & Upfit Contractor
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
Share this business:
• $200,000 of working capital is included in the $1,950,000 selling price.
Contact the Seller
• This well-established, successful company specializes in interior upfit and renovation for multi-tenant office, flex, medical, retail and light industrial.
• The business is a licensed general contractor in North Carolina and South Carolina. One of the employees also has his General Contractors license.
• The largest customer in 2017 only represented 18% of total sales and many of the company’s customers have been with the company for 15 years.
• The team is comprised of a veteran project manager and superintendents, some of whom have been with the company for 5 - 10 years. Many of the primary customer relationships are with the project manager and superintendents. The company also works with 45 - 50 licensed trade contractors.
• The seller is willing to remain for up to six months to assist with training and transition.
• This business has been pre-qualified for a 10 year SBA loan with a $390,000 down payments at a fixed interest rate of 5.96%
• The loan has a $350,000 working capital line of credit and a $250,000 commercial card. The seller is also including $200,000 of working capital. These will provide the buyer with a total of $800,000 in working capital.
For more information, contact Greg White at 704-561-2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ad Detail Views: