Asking Price: $2,750,000 Gross Revenue: $5,496,458Cash Flow: $1,434,440 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• $500,000 OF WORKING CAPITAL IS INCLUDED IN THE SELLING PRICE.
• The company is a heating, ventilation and air conditioning company specializing in installation, maintenance, service and repair for commercial and industrial buildings in NC and SC.
• They work for building owners/property management companies typically in up-fits in mid to high rise office buildings.
• They also work for general contractors that are in the up-fit, hotel, grocery store, health/dental, and petroleum markets.
• The company has an experienced team led by a veteran management team averaging 10 years of tenure with the company.
• The owner will remain on for up to one year to assist in the transition and training.
• There are numerous growth opportunities available that could have a potentially significant impact on sales.
• This is an impressive company with a great customer base. This business will sell very quickly.
• Ten-year SBA financing at a 6.11% fixed interest rate is available with a $550,000 down payment. A $500,000 working capital line of credit is also available.
Please call Greg White at 704-561-2503 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1482 Commercial HVAC Company – Excellent Opportunity!!
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.