Asking Price: $2,000,000 Gross Revenue: $2,950,000Cash Flow: $565,873EBITDA: $589,973Inventory: $500,000 not included in asking priceFF&E: $20,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Apple Toy Company (not real name of the company) was founded in 2010. We are a fast growing e-commerce toy business with strong brands and outstanding customer reviews. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneur with passion or an established toy or e-commerce company looking to expand. If needed, the owner will train the new owner or stay on in a part-time capacity. This business is owner operated with 100% inventory stored in our warehouse in the Dallas, TX area. The business is relocatable, inventory is not included in asking price.
* 63.5% sales growth every year for the past 3 years. In 2018, we reached $2.95 MM/ year in revenue (see graphs in photos)
* Sales channels are Amazon, eBay, own website, distributors in Singapore & South Korea, and U.S. retail stores
* 3 main toy product lines - market leader in ALL THREE!
* Outstanding reviews and product quality
* Diversified supply chain - 41% outside of China and growing fast!
* Technology focused company with custom software built to manage our e-commerce business and forecasting
* 100% American team - 4 employees including owner/ CEO.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.