*32% Proj. ROI*Lender Ready*Owner Take Home $159k+*
Prime Senior Care Selling For Only 2.6x Cash Flow!
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
Share this business:
THIS IS A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SENIOR CARE / MEDICAL STAFFING franchise. This is one of the better businesses you will look at! Lenders are ready to loan on this business NOW with a qualified buyer. The company provides daily assistance to seniors while they are in their own home. The location has a great service territory south of the Denver metro area. This is a solid business on a consistent UPWARD SALES TREND for 3 years...2015=$282,994; 2016=$738,548; 2017=$1,005,398. Many Active accounts, well-trained staff, quality care-givers, referral sources already in place.
*Note, Buyer must have a minimum of $110,000 to put down on the project unencumbered and a net worth of $250,000 or higher.
(*Assumption: Buyer will take over a position and work full-time in the business.)
• Projected ROI of 32%!!
• Total purchase price: $415,000.
• Down payment 25%-30% or $124,500 ($410,000 x 30% = $124,500).
• Current SDE (what you would earn in the business): $159,413.
• Amount financed $290,500 ($415,000 - $124,500 = $290,500).
• Debt service on $290,500 = $40,475 per year (10 years at 7.00% apprx.).
• SDE less debt service = $118,938 ($159,413-$40,475=$118,938).
• Assume - New owner to pull $80,000 year out of the business in wages.
• Remaining cash flow after owner wages = $79,413 ($159,413 - 80,000= $79,413).
• Return on investment or your return on injected capital (down payment) year after year = 32%! ($40,475/$124,500 = 32%) Tough to get this in the stock market!
• This scenario doesn’t not include working capital nor does it take into account a possibly lower overall negotiated price.
• *Important: do not take our word for it on the investment information, call and meet with your accountant and make sure he/she agrees with the outline above. Do not make any financial investment into this business where your money could be at risk until you agree with your financial advisors opinion and are comfortable with the presented numbers from the seller.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The sale is confidential which is why we are not publishing sensitive financial information or the name. Information provided to qualified buyers with NDA in place.
*Gross Revenue and Cash Flow approximate and stated by seller. *All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values, etc. must be verified with the seller and buyers own professional advisors, CPA, etc. Buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own independent advisors before putting any money at risk. No brokers or students please.
Contact Us For the NDA For Details. We will provide the short NDA form to you via email. Check your junk/spam email folders.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
Prime location south of Denver metro area. Established, furnished offices. Trained staff, caregivers, referral sources.
The market for aging persons in need of home care and institutional clients is rapidly expanding. Already healthcare agencies are absolutely crucial to facilities lacking much needed staff. This trend will only continue considering the average age of the RN population. The average age of the RN population in March 2000 was estimated to be 45.2 years. In 2000, only 31.7% reported being under the age of 40. The most significant drop in numbers was seen among those RNs under the age of 35. In 1980, 40.5% of RNs were under the age of 35, compared to 18.3 percent in 2000. The RN population under 30 dropped from an estimated 25.1% in 1980 to only 9.1% in 2000 According to CNN, the baby boomers stand on the threshold of a big change. The oldest of them are nearing their 65th birthdays and their needs and wants are in flux. Their purchases will begin to revolve more around health care and housing than on rock and roll and athletic gear.
Growth & Expansion:
Aggressive Marketing. Build Relationships / Referral Sources. Senior Care Is A Booming Market -- This business serves the RAPIDLY growing $1.8 trillion healthcare industry. Two thirds of home care recipients are over the age of 65. Seniors represent the largest, wealthiest, and fastest growing market segment in the U.S. There are over 40 million people over the age of 65. Over 1.4 million Americans are receiving some form of home care. By the age of 85, nearly 50% need some support with everyday activities. Changes in fertility, women's labor force participation, and increases in the divorce rate have reduced ability to personally take care of older family members. The US Census Bureau shows that this is the fastest growing segment of the population today. In the year 2000, over 600 million people were over age 60. By the year 2025, there will be 1.2 billion in that age range and over 2 billion by 2050.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Contact us for the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
NO EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS NEEDED. Extensive training and support provided.
- Ad Detail Views: