4 Super Mex High Volume Restaurant Franchises For Sale
4 SUPER MEX HIGH VOLUME FRANCHISES FOR SALE
included in asking price
Share this business:
KEY HIGH VISIBLE ORANGE COUNTY LOCATIONS !!!
Property Addresses: Available Upon Receipt of Signed Non Disclosure Agreement
* Units Available As A Group or Individually
* Some Units Available As An Asset Sale
* P&L's for each store available
GROUP ASKING PRICE: $2,795,000.00
Call Agent For Individual Unit Store Pricing, Sales Volume, and EBITDA
* 2018 Annual Gross Sales: $ 5,603,627.00
* EBITDA: $ 491,470.00
* Premises Areas: Varies per store - 1,197sf, 2,074sf, 2,800sf, 2,850sf, 3,082sf Most w/ Patios
* Rental Rates: (Rental displayed above is an average) Ranges between $2.75/sf to $3.50/sf per store.
* Inventory: Available at cost in addition to price.
- All Fully Equipped Modern Kitchens with Hoods, Grease Interceptor, & FF&E
- Growing Customer Base & Revenue
- Take Over Successful In Place Franchise Concept or Make It Your Own
- ABC Type 47 License Included
- All Units Located in Grocery Anchored Dominant Shopping Centers With Parking!
- Join Other Top Restaurant Co-Tenants In the Country
- Stores in Locations with 1000’s of Daily customer traffic
- Established Franchise Full Turnkey operation
- Seller Will Provide Training
PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK WITH EMPLOYEES
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Irvine, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $8,400.00 Per Month
Each store boasts a full, well maintained, and updated kitchen complete with hood(s), walk-in box(s), mixers, grills, griddles, fryers and full FF&E compliment, some locations with 2 kitchens with multiple hoods and walk-ins. Food is made fresh daily from scratch in all locations. All locations but 1 have a Type 47 ABC license permitting beer, wine and spirit sales on premise and are included in the price. All locations except one have private fenced outdoor patio seating permitting alcohol sales per ABC regulations as well.
Each restaurant is located on a major boulevard, market dominant trade area location in Market & Drug anchored shopping centers with ample parking, high volume daily needs shopping, and highly visible storefronts with prominent signage. Each location also enjoys legacy leases, many with multiple options at below market rents.
Growth & Expansion:
Each Store varies in size, generally 2,800sf +/- on on average allowing for nimble serviceable footprint of operations and cost controls. Each location is designed to maintain seating for high volume yet efficient kitchen operations. Each location is staffed with loyal well motivated employees many of which have had a long history at their respective locations and would likely stay post closing allowing for continuity of operations.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Original and largest Franchisee retiring after 20+ years.
Seller will provide Six (6) weeks of training included in the Purchase Price. Upon Franchisors approval of the sale from the Seller to the Prospective Buyer, Buyer may be required to pay a 1 time transfer fee to Franchisor per store.
- Seller Financing:
Rents and Lease terms vary per store, please inquire
- Ad Detail Views:
Group Flyer (1 MB)