Asking Price: $2,100,000 Gross Revenue: $2,584,635Cash Flow: $605,359 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $120,000 included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
- Established in 2013
- Very well run operation with owner involved in administrative work only.
- 13 tractors are included in the sale of the business. 9 tractors are ALL paid off and will be delivered free and clear to the buyer. 4 tractors will need to assume payments.
- All tractors are equipped with the latest technologies required by FedEx.
- All drivers in place to run the daily operations.
- This operation include in house mechanics and a shop to properly maintain all vehicles. The sale will include the leased mechanic shop and all parts/equipment related to the shop. Shop equipment is valued at $100k which is included in the sale
- Very clear financials available upon request with proof of funds.
- The business is trending to gross around $3,8 Million in 2019. This is about 47% growth over 2018.
Please text Joe at 404-539-7056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.wesellroutes.com for more information.
9 FedEx Linehaul Routes with Solo and Team Runs, Mgr & Mechanics
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.