Asking Price: $250,000 Gross Revenue: $175,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Farmers Insurance Agency For Sale In Boulder, CO
Just under 1,500 policies in force
$175,000 in renewal revenue
Additional bonus opportunities from initial start
***Purchase price is negotiable***
Here are a some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Farmers Insurance Agent:
• Personal Lines and Commercial Lines monthly bonus opportunities(total of 24) plus 4
additional Life quarterly bonus opportunities
• Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district office
• Highly competitive commission and renewal structure
• Financial Ownership in your agency ~ build equity for retirement
• Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
• Group health and dental benefit plans available
• Lead generation and marketing expense reimbursement
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are looking to take control of their future and if you're interested we would love to speak with you. There are a couple things we need from you though.
• Sales & customer service & management experience are beneficial but not required
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Desire to be active in community
• Basic computer skills
• $70,000 in liquid capital to qualify
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Favorable criminal record with no felonies
• Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Casualty, Life and Health insurance licenses
If you are interested in joining our team please respond with the following things:
1) A cover letter as to why you would be a good candidate for this position.
2) Your current resume.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Farmers Insurance Group Inc. is the nation’s third largest home and auto carrier and the leading carrier of specialty products. The Farmers name brand is synonymous with top quality insurance and financial products as well as excellent customer service. You will be in business for yourself but not by yourself as your district office will support you every step of the way.
Growth & Expansion:
This opportunity allows for unlimited growth potential as you truly are a one-stop shop for your clients insurance and financial services needs. Farmers modified captive contract allows you to place risks in additional carriers, as long as Farmers has the first right of refusal for the business. Providing you with the support of exclusive agency while having the flexibility of an independent agency.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.