Baskin Robbins: Absentee-run, Rev $375K, Net $102K @ $290K, W.LA
Baskin-Robbins: Absentee, Rev $375K, Solid Net $102K, Asking $290K, N. LA
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Well-structured Baskin-Robbins 31 Ice Cream franchise located in a bustling strip mall.
A great opportunity to become the best ice cream franchise opportunity in west of Los Anglese. Absentee-run. Remodeling was completed in May 2018. Perfect comdition.
I am one of the very experienced business brokers of Bee Realty in this field and I want to let you know that Bee Realty has already sold more than 104 Baskin-Robbins franchise businesses. Thus, I can provide a substantial field experience so that buyer can complete a more successful franchise purchase process from start to end. As you are noticed, a franchise integrated database enables accurate tracking of all sales records for buyer whenever possible. Do not talk to any store staff during your visit.
Below is a brief overwiew of the business based on 2017 P & L
• Total Revenue is $374,951/yr, $31,246/mo on average
• Net income: $91,200/yr, $8,500/mo on average
• All in rent: $4,650 ($3,880 base rent & $770 for NNN)
• Size: 1200 sq. ft
• Lease term is 2.5 yrs and 2X5 years option
• Employee: 1 routing manager, 1 cake decorator and 9 PT
• Run for 14 years by the current owner
• Ample parking at the mall
• Royalty: 6%
• Transfer fee: about $7,500 paid by buyer
• To pass franchise interviews, buyer must prove a strong financial statemant, sufficient down payment and/or similiar business experience.
• Financial information is only available to qualified buyer
• SBA loan very possible with a qualified buyer with 30% down, 720+ FICO, and at least 2 years restaurant management experience
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Absentee-run, Recently remodeled in May 2018, Spotless, cleanest facilitiy, spacious kitchen and dining rooms, Walkin freezer, 3 door freezers and new cir-conditioner. OneLocated at the upscailing neighborhoods, Close to Free Way
• • Never speak to any employee during your visit
Within 2 mile radius
Growth & Expansion:
If owner/operator works full time, it will help improve the business.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Another business ventures
3 week to be trained by Corporate training center during the escrow and 22 hours by a store manager and 2 hours by owner after a close of escrow
- Ad Detail Views: