Asking Price: $59,900 Gross Revenue: $107,484Cash Flow: $24,204 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: $10,000 included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Here is your Golden Opportunity to have an Incredible Dance Studio (and more).
With classes during the day as well as the evenings this Amazing Studio has something to fit all schedules and ages. The classes are designed to encourage and help with the growth of physical, educational and social development of dancers and athletes. (Classes are formed at age appropriate levels.)
• Ballet/Tap combo - creative movement sessions teaching basic ballet and tap technique
• Tumble Tots - physical play program for kids which teaches the basics for gymnastics
• Tumbling - gymnastics infused with fun and learning in a studio environment
• Cheer Basics - beginner level cheerleaders learn motions, jumps, cheers and back handsprings.
• Yoga - the practice here includes many varieties. From Hatha to prenatal to Mommy and Me we have you covered.
Each Class is instructed by a professional staff with each individuals needs in mind. They offer guidance and instruction to help students set and meet particular objectives.
The company and staff work to:
• Build the Dancers’ minds by encouraging them to best, both inside and outside the studio, using positive reinforcement to build self-esteem and confidence.
• Building DANCERS' Bodies by offering solid dance training and conditioning, and teaching proper body alignment and technique.
• Building DANCERS' Spirits by carefully choosing tasteful music, costumes, and choreography, striving to maintain a warm and friendly environment.
(There are 349 active families and 161 students currently involved. They also do special summer and holiday Camps).
This is significantly more than a just a local studio. It’s a place for youngsters and adults to develop and learn, A Place for families to get to know each other. It’s the place individuals of any age can go to have fun and strive for more.
This is a WONDERFUL STUDIO AND IS POISED AND READY to double or triple business,
About the Business
Number of Employees:
This is a Stunning Dance Center that is located in one of the Fastest Growing Cities in the Metroplex. It has High Traffic with Super Visibility and Beautiful signage, including THE Marquee. It comes with 2200 sq. ft. that is fully air conditioned and includes a Reception/Lobby area, 2 Large Studios/Dance Rooms (one is 20’ x 18’, the other is 20’ x 30’), 2 Storage Areas, and 2 Bathrooms.
The lease is $4600 per month and is good till July 21, 2021 with a 5 year renewal option.
(All numbers are approximate)
There is none in the city
Growth & Expansion:
Could easily double or triple with increasing advertising and social media, as well as the great growth of the community.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.