Boca Raton Restaurant for Sale on Federal Highway – Below Market Rent
Great location, low rent, and excellent online reviews. Call We Sell Restaurants
This Boca Raton Florida restaurant for sale is fully equipped, operating and in need of new ownership. Great location, low rent, and excellent online reviews. Contact We Sell Restaurants today!
This quaint restaurant for sale is located on Federal Highway in Boca Raton. The space is 850 square feet and seats 14 guests inside and another four outside. Federal Highway is the main North South road that runs through Boca Raton and 33,000 cars pass this restaurant for sale daily! The very low rent is only $1,498 per month. This includes all CAM and taxes. The lease expires on October 30, 2022 and there is a three-year option to renew.
The current concept offered by We Sell Restaurants features Burgers, Wings, and Salads. The hours of operations are just Monday and Tuesday 11 am - 4 pm and Wednesday thru Friday 11 am - 7 pm. The customers are asking for more hours, but the current situation of owners will not allow for it. At this time this restaurant for sale is being run with absentee ownership. A cook and manager are in place along with two delivery drivers. This quaint and easy to operate restaurant for sale is ideal for a husband and wife team. Expand on the limited hours and develop a marketing plan to increase success in this location. The new ownership will reap huge benefits from this small restaurant for sale with below market rent.
The fully equipped commercial kitchen has all the equipment necessary to run any concept from this restaurant for sale location. The exhaust hood is eight feet long. Sitting under the exhaust hood are a flat top grill, two fryers, and a four-eye burner with a stove. The refrigeration is all commercial grade and includes a two-door stand-up freezer, multiple two door stand-up coolers, freezer chest, three door sandwich cooler and more. All the small wares, pots, pans, and utensils that are necessary to run the restaurant are included in the sale.
The front of house is decorated nicely. All orders are rung up on the clover POS included in the cost of this restaurant for sale. The business has six tables for guests with four inside, that seat 14 guests, and two outside that accommodates another four guests. Delivery orders make up 75% of the gross sales of this restaurant for sale while pick and dine-in account for the remaining 25% of sales
The current menu offers ten different burgers, ten different sandwiches, and ten different salads. The wings were voted best of Boca Raton and the online reviews have been excellent.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
2 FT 2 PT
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
2 outdoor tables
4 outdoor chairs
glass door coolers
4 prep tables
heated and refrigerated display case
three door sandwich cooler
six camera security system
2 two door stand-up cooler
two door stand-up freezer
four eye burner with stove
three compartment sink
assorted pots, pans, utensils, smallwares
This Burger, Wings and Salad restaurant has very limited hours. Opening on weekends and evenings will insure sales and profit increases. An owner/operator will also increase the overall performance of this absentee run restaurant.
Growth & Expansion:
Boca Raton is a city on Florida’s southeastern coast, known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. This restaurant is located on main road that travels directly through downtown. Close to universities, retail, and service providers.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owner will train for two weeks at no additional cost
- Ad Detail Views: