• The owner is a registered return preparer
• This practice was established in 1992
• Software in use includes Drake and Quickbooks
• Approximately 25 bookkeeping clients, generating $10,950 in revenue
• Approximately 200 individual tax returns with an average fee of $250 per return
• Approximately 16 business tax returns with an average fee of $600 per return
• $16,200 +/- revenue is generated via payroll, sales, worker's comp, etc.
• Annual cash flow including owner's salary and benefits, personal vehicles and any other non-operational expenses of the business: $40,000
• Lease expires in N/A. Lease is assumable.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Bullhead City, Arizona
- Ad Detail Views: