Business & IT Consulting Firm - Government Contractor - SOLD
Excellent Opportunity to Expand into Government Contracting
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Did you know that the U.S. government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services? The Federal government spends more than $500 billion in contracting dollars every year. U.S. law currently establishes a goal that 23% of prime Federal contract dollars go to small businesses. In fiscal year 2017, small business contracts exceeded $100 billion in the federal government.
Our company is located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, in close proximity to major federal agencies and commercial hubs. We specialize in blending management and IT consulting methods and practices to transform the way organizations plan and execute their strategy. We have a solid reputation for providing Business Process Reengineering, Enterprise Architecture, CIO Advisory and Program Management Services - backed by outstanding client references and two long-term government contract vehicles.
Since its inception in 2014, the company has built a portfolio of successful projects and satisfied clients in the government and commercial health care space. Revenue has been steady since the beginning, and the company is poised for aggressive growth in the small-business government contracting market.
The price of this opportunity is not based on a multiple of cash flows, but instead it is based on the value of the following assets:
• Verifiable 4-year business history and credibility
• Name recognition with former clients and business partners
• Registered as Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) in SAM.gov; registered in Virginia and Maryland as DBE.
• Ability to bypass the “2-years-in-business” and past contract work requirements with two prime contract vehicles immediately available for business (GSA PSS Schedule and Maryland CATS+ IDIQ)
• Access to Task Orders as subcontractor on two other vehicles
• Five excellent, referencable past performances
• Service offerings descriptions, extensive marketing materials and intellectual property
• “Business-in-a-box” - easy to transfer accounting system, business accounts, government accounts
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS IDEAL FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WITH EXPERIENCE IN GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING LOOKING TO START HIS/HER OWN BUSINESS AND HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.
Please respond describing your related business background, the type and size business you seek, your investment capability and your interest in this business.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Home Based:
The business is run from a home-office and is easily relocatable.
Growth & Expansion:
The company provides ready-access to two major government contract vehicles which together award over $1B per year to small businesses. A new owner who can strategically position the company in one of the top small-business socioeconomic categories (SDVOSB, Hub-Zone, Native American-owned and 8(a)) will be able to take advantage of preferential government procurements. The current core capabilities offered by the company can either be built open or can easily serve as a springboard into deep IT work.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Preparation for retirement.
The company founder will provide 20 hours of free guidance and support to help the new owner(s) settle in.
- Ad Detail Views:
Sample Marketing Slide (306 KB)