Asking Price: $560,000 Gross Revenue: $2,600,000Cash Flow: $175,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $160,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $131,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This well-known Retail & Wholesale Beverage Distributor has provided Beer, Soda and Ancillary Convenience Items to a regional client base of individuals and establishments in eastern PA for over 20 years. The business consists of 90% retail sales in its owned “bottle shop environment” facility with the remaining 10% wholesale distribution to local bars/restaurants. This well-established Company has experienced reliable revenue performance and enjoys significant net operating margins with documented profitability.
The Company has been fully reviewed and conservatively appraised by a well-known national valuation firm at 3.2x SDCF (2018). A full valuation report is included and shows there is $160,000 in Net Working Capital (inventory) plus another $131,000 in Fixed Assets included in the deal. The business is pre-qualified by an SBA lender subject to buyer’s financials, and by implementing the proposed deal structure an owner operator will obtain $120,000 benefit in (after-acquisition-debt) cash flow in the first year or 85% ROI on down payment.
(ALL DATA BASED ON SIGNED TAX RETURNS)
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$1.00 Per Month
The Company sits on a large parcel (available under separate purchase) with a renovated building providing a strong base of operations for all aspects of the business and ample room for growth.
The Company enjoys a strong competitive advantage gained through years of responsiveness to customer preferences, strong product knowledge and diversified product offering. The Company has a long-standing industry reputation for excellence and strong buying power – consistently delivering more value to its growing customer base.
Growth & Expansion:
The Company has significant growth potential in the target market (especially with wine sales becoming available in the near future) – aggressive marketing efforts, team expansion and a broader reach could grow top line to over $4M within a 5-year period.
A comfortable transition period is offered by the owner who truly wants to continue to see the business flourish. An extended consulting agreement is available. A very well trained and highly qualified team is in place to support the new owner in all aspects of the business.
$28k Seller financing plus $392k Bank financing subject to buyer qualification
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.