Asking Price: $350,000 Gross Revenue: $1,398,771Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $200,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $100,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This retail mainstay in the Charlotte community has been in business for over 90 years, serving thousands of Charlotte area homeowners for their carpet and other floor covering needs. This business has been run by family members for over three generations and has always been focused on service and excellent installation, working with clients over decades. This stellar reputation that has been earned over 90 years is a tremendous foundation with which a new owner can build
• 90 year-old business with excellent brand name and satisfied customers
• Member of the largest national coop and largest floor covering buying group in North America
• Sellers of the Karastan brand, a protected high-end brand, which provides significant store traffic
• Store is turn key and ready for new owner with excellent displays/racking systems and store layout
About the Business
Number of Employees:
The business operates a 13,000 square foot, leased facility, where the company has had its retail presence for 30 years.
• Local ownership, expertise and personal service • Excellent installation crews which is well received by it clients • Focused on customer service, a competitive advantage vs. the big box retailers • Part of national co-op buying group, Carpet One
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.