• A true classic “Dive” Bar established over 20 years
• Formerly bar owned by Navy seals and attracts large Navy clientele
• Highest rated on Yelp and voted best entertainment in beach community last year
Voted as a Top 18 dive bar in San Diego from Eater San Diego.
• Absentee ownership and would benefit from local active management
• 13 beer taps; 8 TV monitors; 2 pool tables; sound system; speakers for live music nights and Karaoke nights
• ABC 48 Liquor license valued at over $80,000 plus Caterers 58 license allows for off-site events bar set-ups.
• Live music plus Karaoke 2 nights each week.
• Current bar monthly gross of $27,500 and Caterer Bar business averages 30 events a year for extra cash income
• Below market lease rate $2,300 for 1750 SF
• Lease term until April 2020 with new long-term lease for qualified buyer.
Asking Price: $179,000 Gross Revenue: $350,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.