Coastal Region's Largest Pool & Spa Dealer
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
15 yrs. In Operation, Family-Owned and Locally Operated
The owners have over 20 years of construction and customer service experience with their clientele. Since 2004, this family-owned business has sold and installed custom fiberglass pools and spas made in the USA. As the largest regional pool and spa dealer, they offer custom in-ground pool construction, outdoor kitchens, hot tubs, water testing, pool services, and supplies.
The company provides its customers an end-to-end experience by not only designing and constructing pools, but also providing regular maintenance services, seasonal opening/closings, and renovations. The company’s brick & mortar and online retail storefront sells pool related supplies and products direct to consumers.
This is a solid investment opportunity for a business-oriented buyer:
• Established company with a first-rate 15-year business reputation
• History of satisfied & loyal customers- over 800 completed projects
• Stable office and installation team capable of operating without owner involvement
• Low customer concentration- top 3 customers represent <5% of total revenue
• Most recognized pool builder in their tri-county coastal region
• Multiple revenue streams- construction, service, retail
• Long-standing relationship suppliers and subcontractors
• Services one of the most rapidly growing coastal regions in the Eastern US
• Growth can be fueled by expanding teams into neighboring counties and states
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- North Carolina
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $3,708.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
The business operates out of a 2500 sq. ft. leased facility. The seller has been located in this region for 20+ years.
The competition is made up of small scale, local businesses with other company representing a large portion of market share. There are high barriers of entry to penetrate this specialized market including available labor and capital equipment.
Growth & Expansion:
• Enhance e-commerce website to grow online retail
• Add an installation team to expand into adjacent areas
• Offer emerging automation and smart pool technology
• Expand poolside landscaping
• Increase digital marketing and social media presence
• Build relationships with realtors, custom builders, and major developers
• Pursue commercial pool segment (hotels, recreation centers, gyms, community pools)
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owner wishes to retire
Seller is willing to support the new buyer following the transaction. They are willing to continue under an advisory agreement up to 3 months after closing to help the new buyer’s transition.
- Ad Detail Views: