College & Professional Teams Sports Novelties Distributor

Contact Seller
300 types of products from more than 40 licensed vendors + 2 warehouses
Asking Price:
$4,295,000

Gross Revenue:
$10,352,233
Cash Flow:
$1,106,458
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)

EBITDA:
 Not Disclosed
Inventory:
$2,903,300
included in asking price

FF&E:
$104,900
included in asking price

Share this business:

Business Description

This sports novelties distributor stocks over 300 types of products manufactured by over 40 licensed vendors and warehoused in two states. Established in 1990, this Omaha-based company distributes mini football helmets, team mugs, team pennants and more to over 800 small businesses coast to coast. Over 95% of business is done business-to-business with the remaining 5% being direct sales to customers (i.e. “Mom & Pop” stores). In the past 12 months, this company has been granted contracts with Jack Daniels, Harley Davidson and Riddell to distribute their products, making them 1 of only 6 distributors able to do so.

There are 19 employees between the two locations, with a VP of Operations, a General Manager; 2 in sales, 2 in product management, 11 in warehouse, 1 bookkeeper and 1 marketing manager. Manufacturers include WinCraft, Fremont Die, Schutt and more. Customers are offered Wholesaler or Drop Ship Programs, and most orders are shipped between 24-48 hours.

The current owner desires to retire within the next year and is selling the company he has built from the ground up. The business has expanded to include a second location, allowing the business to cut down on shipping costs. Both locations have warehouses and are fully staffed with management and employees who pack and ship orders. Current ownership is responsible for overseeing general business operations and some purchasing of inventory.

About the Business

Year Established:
1990
Number of Employees:
26
Real Estate:
Leased
Facilities:
Office & Warehouse: 32,000 sq. ft. at $14,398/month
Distribution Center: 17,000 sq. ft. at $8,145.16/month
Growth & Expansion:
Expand grocery store presence, convenience stores, baby retailers, and hardware stores. Add product lines business has been approved for
Contact the Seller

About the Sale

Reason For Selling:
Retirement
Training/Support:
90 Days
Seller Financing:
15% Seller Financing: $644,250

Listing Info

ID:
1513427
Ad Detail Views:
326

Attached Files Attachment Disclaimer

  b. Summary - LOG007.docx (34 KB)
Download



Contact the Seller
$
months
Please confirm you're not a robot
Contact the Seller
U.S. Census Data for Douglas and Sarpy Counties, NE
Age

Gender

Ethnicity

Source: Decennial Census (2010), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.

U.S. Community Survey Data for Douglas and Sarpy Counties, NE
Income

Education

Source: American Community Survey (2010-2014), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.


Similar Listings


Report an Issue The information on this listing has been provided by either the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our full Terms & Conditions.
;