Asking Price: $195,000 Gross Revenue: $870,000Cash Flow: $150,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Walk into this long running turn key Vista Restaurant. Enjoy the most coveted location in Columbia, SC. The Vista....The Vista is the Epi-Center for Columbia Dining, Shopping and Commerce.
This is a turnkey opportunity...This casual upscale wine bar and restaurant is long established with loads of Good Will with the Name. Or bring your own concept the build out will convey to many concepts.
Coveted Location in the Vista...The heart of Columbia Dining and Business District
• Approx. 2500 sq. ft.
• Sales $870k+
• Short Walk from the State Capital
• Loads of on-Site Parking!
• Seating Capacity for 120 + Outdoor Seating
• Turn Key and ready for new owner
• Fully stocked and equipped kitchen
• 20+ Year History of Solid Profits
• Pride of Ownership runs throughout this Beautiful Restaurant!
• Loaded with Good Will and Solid Customer base!
• University of South Carolina with 30,000 Students and Thousands of Employees
just a few blocks away!
• New Owner/Operator will earn a very comfortable living in this very successful business!
• Owner willing to offer Training
• Solid Lease with options at $6k per month all in
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.