This is Denver's premier commercial and graphic window film company established over 36 years ago with a proven track record, using the latest and most advanced materials and techniques. Their professionalism and attention to detail is second to none. The business has a dual focus with the first being residential & commercial solar control with most of that business being commercial. The second is decorative films, specialty sales and graphics. This part of the business is approximately 60% to 70% of the business.
The greatest growth potential is in the graphics, specialty/decorative and switchable film markets. The company is well positioned to address any growth based on a great reputation and unmatched skills. This is great opportunity to get into and take to the next step in growth.
• Business to Business
• Owner financing assistance available to qualified purchaser
• Substantial discount in purchase price for cash
• In business over 36 years
• Long very profitable history
• Excellent name recognition in the market place
• Established reputation of superior client satisfaction
• Owner is willing to stay and train the new owner, as needed, for up to 6 weeks to ensure a smooth transition
• Solid business model in place
• Longevity with well trained and experienced staff
• Excellent potential for additional growth
• State-of-the-art Proprietary Software system designed for this industry
• Requires little working capital
• Clean pleasant working environment
• Loyal customer base
• Leader in the marketplace
• State-of-the-art equipment
• Current owner operates the business from his home, contributing to the low overhead
• Established reputation within a niche industry
• Trained staff
About the Business
Douglas County, Colorado
Number of Employees:
The business is operated from the owner’s home. He does have a 2,200 Square foot shop on the property that he uses.
Physical health issues preclude owner from working in the field.
Six weeks included in the purchase price with more available if necessary depending on the needs of the Purchaser.
Ad Detail Views:
Asking Price: $675,000 Gross Revenue: $954,962Cash Flow: $448,603 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $5,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $51,500 included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Commercial Solar Control, Decorative Films & Specialty Graphics
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.