Asking Price: $80,000 Gross Revenue: $118,320Cash Flow: $23,685 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $110,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Whether you are an athlete who needs to recover from a sports injury, someone with arthritis or chronic pain, or just want a mental and physical regeneration, we are here for you. Whole Body Cryotherapy has been gaining recognition in the United States for the last few years, but Impact Cryotherapy has taken it to the next level. With the Impact Cryotherapy Sauna we can replicate your treatment every time, giving you the exact treatment as the time before.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$1,860.00 Per Month
Cryotherapy business is experiencing rapid growth and the market segment is largely driven by independent clinics with estimated 64% of the market while the remaining 36% is divided between Chiropractic Medicine and Physical Therapy companies. With the populace seeking alternative treatment for injury recovery, rehabilitation, sports medicine, weight loss, and general health and wellness there is a high demand for Cryotherapy treatment centers.
Cryotherapy business is booming and over the next 8-10 years it is expected to take 8-11 % market share of what will be a multi trillion dollar Health and Wellness industry by year 2022. Cryotherapy businesses are expected to produce huge ROI over this time of growth.
Growth & Expansion:
The global cryotherapy market was valued at USD 2.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach a value of USD 5.6 billion by 2024. This growth is majorly attributed to the rising demand for minimally invasive procedures and the surging prevalence of skin, retinoblastoma, prostate, and cervical cancer, and others. Minimally invasive cryosurgery provides various advantages over conventional surgery such as less pain, fewer scars and complications, and shorter hospital stay.
Cryotherapy Business for Sale at a Great Location!
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.