Asking Price: $2,270,000 Gross Revenue: $3,570,000Cash Flow: $810,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $260,000 not included in asking priceFF&E: $250,000 included in asking priceReal Estate: $890,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Sixty years established operation with strong market differentiators:
• Captive customer base. 80% of the customers are loyal to culture identification
and service instead of being driven by price’s competition.
• Several food & services vertically integrated operations cater mainly to
Mexican & Central American customers, including temporary farms
• In addition to buying groceries, produce & meat, the customers are delighted
by a real “One stop shopping” experience including:
o Farmers tailored business hours 5AM to 8PM.
o Monday to Friday 5:00AM “Lunch to Go” Nov-May Subscription Plan.
o Free transportation back to home for over $150 purchase.
o Employers' check cashing.
o Money Transfer to their country of origin.
o Nov-May Restaurant.
o Coin Laundry.
o In-house daily made fresh Bakery goods & Tortillas.
o Their origin country Familiar brands & “Meat Cuts”.
• The high profitable butchery represents 50% of the revenue.
• “H-2A visas Temporary Farm Workers” define a Seasonal Revenue Pattern:
o Nov - May: $300-360K/month ($400K Dec Holiday Peak).
o Jun - Oct: $200-240K/month.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
Supermarket space is 13,000 Sq.Ft. Additional 7,000 Sq.Ft. space includes: Coin Laundry, two additional tenants (Taxi company & Liquor store), and two apartments.
The business is located:
* In a Central Florida countryside city. * 25-50 miles (30-60 minutes) from the Florida Gulf Coast pristine beaches and Sarasota, Siesta Key, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Fort Myers, Venice, Cape Coral, and Sanibel Island. * 90 miles (1.5 hour) to Tampa, Saint Petersburg, and Naples. * 111miles (2 hours) to Orlando. * 177 miles (3 hours) to Miami.
No competitor has market diferentiators of this business.
Growth & Expansion:
* The installed equipment allows to substantially increase the production in bakery goods and tortillas. The surrounding area can absorb such production increase.
* The Restaurant can cater to the general population in the five low season months that currently is closed.
*A better structured money transfer operation can increase the cash flow in $100,00 per year
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.