Drive-thru Sush. High Sales $534K, Net $126K, SBA, Asking $198K, Dwny
Drive-thru Sushi/Teriyaki: Rev $534K, Net $126K, Asking $199K, SBA OK, Dwny
With an average monthly sales of $44,500 and a decent net operating income of $10,500 a month, the stand-alone DRIVE-THRU Sushi-n-Teriyaki fast food restaurant served w/a variety of menus including teriyaki, sushi (mainly fried sushi), rolls, fries and lunch boxes. Includes catering and take-out orders from regulars and nearby medical institutions. Well, it can be reasonably priced for $199,000. Rent is far below the market.It's less than $2.25 per sq. ft., including triple nets. A huge shopping plaza is only a half mile away. Proactive redevelopment can be seen around. In light of of these activities, the restaurant business here is considered as a good phenomenon to maintain its strength in the long run. See the bright future. Here are general operations and financial summaries.
• Monthly gross turnover is $44,500 on average
• Monthly net income possible is $10,000
• Beer & Wine served
• Cost of goods averages 26%
• Monthly rent is $2,750 including 3 Nets
• Restaurant size is approx. 1,226 SF
• Buyer will acquire 5 year new lease and 5 year option
• Short open hours are Mon-Fri from 9am to 9pm, and Sat and Sun 4pm to 9pm
• 3 full-time and 2 part-time employed
• Semi-absentee run. One owner works 3 days a week
• Established and operated by the current owner for 6 years
• Payrolls are an average of $9,600 per month, including payroll tax
• Utilities, including insurance and essential spending, average $1,550 a month.
• Side and rear parking available
• SBA is very possible w/$70K down. A monthly amortization expected at $1,380 for 10 years
• Overview: As a matter of the fact, it looks like pretty much the old building, but everything is in good working condition and the interior has been renovated a while ago. The rent is cheaper and asking price is low. Generating a decent net income more than $10,500 a month. If you are looking for a fancy sushi restaurant, you'll be a little disappointed at first glance. Keep in mind that if a buyer wants a nice good looking restaurant in the area, he/she must pay at least double the rent. Bleeding in cash flow due to useless waste.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Existing drive-thru. Location near main traffics. Independent building. Lower rent. Semi-absentee. Short business hours. Two bathrooms. Built-in cooler and refrigerator.
• Find this business on “Sunny Sushi” at 11531 Bellflower Blvd. Downey, CA. Please never talk to owner or anyone at the premise. Never interfere w/business operation on the go. To receive more information about this business, fill out attached on line NDA and send it to me or call me at (714) 345-6514 for more information in details
Many restaurants within a 2-mile radius. However, there is no competitive sushi restaurant that offers quality sushi at reasonable prices like this restaurant
Growth & Expansion:
A huge shopping mall is under construction and more food-eating facilities can come to this area to be the premier place soon after construction is over. A vivid and growing business environment is predicted. Dripping effect predicted.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Have another business
2 weeks after closing escrow
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: