Sushi Diner: 5.5-Day Run, Gross $510K, Net $114K, at $200K, Downey
The stand-alone DRIVE-THRU Sushi-n-Teriyaki fast food restaurant served w/a variety of menus including teriyaki, sushi (mainly fried sushi), rolls, fries and lunch boxes. Includes catering and take-out orders from nearby medical institutions. Well, it can be reasonably priced for $200,000. Rent is below the market. It's less than $2.55 per sq. ft., including triple nets. A huge shopping plaza is only a half mile away. Proactive redevelopment can be seen around. In light of of these activities, the restaurant business here is considered as a good phenomenon to maintain its strength in the long run. Here are general operations and financial summaries.
• Gross turnover in 2018 is $42,500/m
• Net profits possible in 2018 are $10,000/m
• Beer & Wine served
• Cost of goods averages 27% or lesser
• All in rent is $3,100 including 3 N/CAM
• Restaurant size approx. 1224 SF
• Lease remains 5 + 5
• Short open hours are Tue-Fri from 11am to 9pm, and Sat and Sun from 4pm to 9pm. Monday closed
• 2 full-time and 2 part-time employed
• Semi-absentee run. One owner works 3 days a week
• Established for 6 years by the seller
• Payrolls are an average of $9,600 per month, including payroll tax
• Utilities, including insurance and essential spending, average $1,700 a month.
• Side and rear parking available
• SBA is very possible w/$70K down. A monthly amortization expected at $1,390 for 10 years
• Pakaage sale available, including the property at $720,000 with lot size od 11600 sq. ft, so total price of business and property is $920,000
• Overview: As a matter of the fact, it looks like pretty much the old building, but everything is in good working condition and the interior renovated. The rent is cheaper and asking price is lower. If you are looking for a fancy sushi restaurant, you'll be a little disappointed at first glance. Keep in mind that if a buyer wants a good looking restaurant in the area, MUST pay double the rent so resulted in bleeding in cash flow.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Existing drive-thru. Location near main traffics. Independent building. Lower rent. Semi-absentee. Short business hours. Two bathrooms. Built-in cooler and refrigerator.
• Find this business on “Sunny Sushi” at 11531 Bellflower Blvd. Downey, CA. Please never talk to any staff or interrupt the work on-the-go.
• For more information, fill out attached online NDA form and send to email@example.com, or contact me at (714) 345-6514
Many restaurants within a 2-mile radius. However, there is no competitive sushi restaurant that offers quality sushi at reasonable prices like this restaurant
Growth & Expansion:
A huge shopping mall is under construction and more food-eating facilities can come to this area to be the premier place soon after construction is over. A vivid and growing business environment is predicted. Dripping effect predicted.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Have another business
2 weeks after closing escrow
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: