Cleaning Business*Solid Sales & Cash Flow. Accounts & Staff In Place.
48% Projected Return On Investment!
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
Share this business:
This is a top brand professional residential/commercial cleaning franchise resale with a great client base and service territory, well-trained and seasoned staff, and quality cleaning teams. The company has had Consistent sales and earnings despite serious ongoing medical issues with the seller for several years. The location has solid accounts and a tremendous amount of Recurring Revenue! The business model provides the perfect lifestyle with a Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m. work week so your family life doesn’t suffer. No experience is needed. The franchisor will train you on all you need to know.This is one of THE best “Lifestyle” businesses you could ever own! Spend time with your family and do the things you like to do AND have a great business! Contact us for details.
>>>>Here's The Breakdown -- Investment considerations:
• Projected ROI of 48%!
• Total purchase price: $395,000.
• Down payment : 25% or $98,750 ($395,000 x 25% = $98,750).
• Current SDE (what you would earn in the business): $170,295.
• Amount financed: $296,250 ($395,000 - $98,750 = $296,250).
• Debt service per year: $43,132 (10 years at 8.00% apprx..)
• SDE less note payment/debt service: $127,163 ($170,295 - $43,132 = $127,163).
• Assume - New owner to pull $80,000 a year out of the business in wages.
• Remaining cash flow after owner wages = $90,295 ($170,295 - 80,000= $90,295).
• Return on investment or your return on injected capital (down payment) year after year = 48%! ---Tough to get this in the stock market!
• Sales History: 2015: $741,400 / 2016: $888,374 / 2017: $860,736 / 2018: $895,279
• This scenario doesn’t not include working capital nor does it take into account a possibly lower overall negotiated price.
• *Buyer required to have $100,000 in liquid capital to put down on the project and will need another $50,000 to $75,000 in working capital available from other sources or built into the bank loan.
• Important: do not take our word for it on the investment information, call and meet with your accountant and make sure he/she agrees with the outline above. Do not make any financial investment into this business where your money could be at risk until you agree with your financial advisors opinion and are comfortable with the presented numbers from the seller.
WHAT WE DO…We clean homes and offices…BUT this is essentially a highly scalable, executive level management/staffing business. It is not sexy, and perhaps it is not cocktail party fodder, but it can make you great money and is the perfect lifestyle business! We use professionally trained teams to clean and work in the homes and we do a ton of them!
This is an established Franchise.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. This is an established business with employees, customers, etc. Therefore the sale is confidential which is why we are not publishing sensitive financial information or the name. Information provided to qualified buyers with NDA in place.
*Gross Revenue and Cash Flow approximate and stated by seller. *All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values, etc. must be verified with the seller and buyer’s own professional advisors, CPA, etc. Buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own independent advisors before putting any money at risk. No brokers or students please.
Contact Us For the NDA For Details. We will provide the short NDA form to you via email. Check your junk/spam email folders.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Denver, Colorado
- Year Established:
Well-maintained, clean, smooth running office approx. 1600 sf. Cleaning supplies, equipment, well-trained staff, quality cleaning teams.
*This is a recurring cash-based business – No accounts receivable and No inventory! *The business has a high customer retention rate that keeps you from chasing new customers. *The Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m. work week makes this the perfect lifestyle business that let's you have your weekends and holidays to yourself and for your family. *The business model is turn-key and simple and has been honed and perfected for years, with attractive return on effort, family-friendly working hours, a network of hundreds of peers, and repeat customers who generate multiple recurring revenue streams. *No experience in this industry is needed. The franchisor will teach you all you need to know to be successful.
Growth & Expansion:
Implement aggressive marketing, advertising. Build community relationships. Follow the franchisor's system/the franchisor's marketing program.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
No Experience in this industry is needed. Extensive training and support provided by Franchisor/Seller.
- Ad Detail Views: